Glock Talk banner
81 - 93 of 93 Posts
How about a mobile formatted version? It is tough getting around on my PDA sometimes. I am not sure how many surf via mobile devices, it may not be worth the hassle. :dunno:
I made the same suggestion. It's already in the plan as I recall. I browse on my Blackberry using Opera Mini often enough that such a feature would be very nice. But I also understand that making the upgrade and ensuring primary functionality is the priority right now.

Eric,

Let me kiss up first - this is a GREAT site and I visit every day. I really appreciate all the hard work that goes into making this site what it is... :wavey:

How about a mobile version of the site for paid members? I visit http://forums.crackberry.com/ everyday as well - they have 2 forum skins/styles that is optimized for viewing with a mobile device... WAP & WAP3 (Look on the bottom left of the screen)

They even have their own mobile address - www.wap.crackberry.com

As a paid member, granted it is only silver, I would LOVE to hit GT from my Blackberry without all the graphics etc...

PLEASE PLEASE consider this - Take a poll to gauge interest... I am sure that you would get more paid members with this option...

Again thanks for a GREAT site...

Discussion starter · #88 ·
Eric,

Let me kiss up first - this is a GREAT site and I visit every day. I really appreciate all the hard work that goes into making this site what it is... :wavey:

How about a mobile version of the site for paid members? I visit http://forums.crackberry.com/ everyday as well - they have 2 forum skins/styles that is optimized for viewing with a mobile device... WAP & WAP3 (Look on the bottom left of the screen)

They even have their own mobile address - www.wap.crackberry.com

As a paid member, granted it is only silver, I would LOVE to hit GT from my Blackberry without all the graphics etc...

PLEASE PLEASE consider this - Take a poll to gauge interest... I am sure that you would get more paid members with this option...

Again thanks for a GREAT site...
That one is on the to-do list. The short list. I hope to have it ready in time to slip under everyone's tree. Eric

I was thinking that a Glock Photo section on the main forum page would be nice where people can just post their pics. I know there is a photo gallery, but a dedicated forum section might be helpful. But overall the site is great.

Eric,

Just a thought for an upgrade/enhancement. Being notified when we've been quoted in a thread would be nice. There are often threads I reply to where I don't feel like reading every subsequent response, however, if my post were quoted by someone else, it would be nice to know and possibly respond.

Eric,

Just a thought for an upgrade/enhancement. Being notified when we've been quoted in a thread would be nice. There are often threads I reply to where I don't feel like reading every subsequent response, however, if my post were quoted by someone else, it would be nice to know and possibly respond.

That would be very nice.

81 - 93 of 93 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.