updated match schedule 4-13-05

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by glockwerkes, Apr 13, 2005.

1. glockwerkes

glockwerkes

Everyone should be checking gssfonline. Seems like I'm checkin it daily (OK, I am). Nevada cancelled, and still pending on five others. The pending are a bit far for me, personally, and really bummed about NH being cancelled. Just a heads up.

2. Clem

Clem

First Dallas :( and now Vegas ;1 ;1 . Fingers crossed for the remaining pending matches.

3. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

Yep, I feel your pain. Our usual 12 match schedule that we make is already down to 10 with Dallas and Vegas being out of the picture. Was hoping that there would be some new locations to replace the ones dropping out and that no more drops out; but I must admitt that I am Very Worried that it's not going to happen. No slams meant to anyone; I just enjoy shooting GSSF and hate to see my opportunities for matches that I can travel to get less and less. ;1 ;1 ;1 ;1 ;1 :( ;T

4. Clem

Clem

Well said, Don. Our scheduled matches at the beginning of the year totaled 7. Two of those are gone, and of the remaining five, two of those are still pending. Sure hope some of the cancelled matches are replaced with some in the same vicinity (can you say, HOUSTON?). Take care, Don, congrats on some fine shooting in SC, and tell everyone else Hello & Congrats, too! Tony.

5. Ranger54

Ranger54

I feel the same way about Dallas, sorry it is gone but Houston would be a great replacement. I am not a top shooter, just do it cause it is fun. I was hoping to shoot Shreveport, Dallas and San Antonio this year, and now Shreveport and San Antonio both show pending. I did call Blackhawk, and the lady that answered said there would be a match.

I shoot a lot at Bullethole, and suggested they do an "indoor match", but does not seem likely.

6. CCV

CCV Millennium Member

I could live with Houston.

7. Fireglock

Fireglock Which is worse?

Houston, that's 16 hours one way. Maybe I could get a layover in Ft.Walton Beach! ;Q ;f

8. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

Houston would definately be on my schedule.;c ;c ;c