close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Update on my ongoing G17 factory replacement Saga: YES!!!

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by FuerGrissaOstDrauka, Jan 28, 2010.

Tags:
  1. FuerGrissaOstDrauka

FuerGrissaOstDrauka

So I sent in 3 G17's a few months ago to Glock. I forget when exactly, but they tell me they're all going to be replaced with factory refurbs due to cracked slides and loose rails. So a little time passes, I get a brand new looking g17 in the mail (which I'm ecstatic about, the ones I sent in were about as beat up as I've ever seen), but the other two have yet to come, even two months later.

So I called Glock yesterday and ask them what's up with the other two Glock 17's, and they tell me they're waiting for other 17's to come in that need refurbishing, and tell me I can replace those with another model if I'd like since it's taking so long. I say no, that's all right, unless that includes sub compacts I'd just like my 17's. The guy I was talking to said he could to a subcompact and suggested maybe a 26 and a 27, I think for a minute and decide on a 26 (a duplicate to my daily carry gun) and a 29 (been wanting a 10mm for carry for ages now but finances have been tight.

I can't wait for my refurb g26 and g29 to get here!!! I only paid about 320 shipped for those g17's I originally sent back to the factory, what a deal!

tl;dr: Send in shot to death Glock 17's, Get like new G26 and G29!

:rock:

2. snipe1

snipe1 Perfection

Keep us posted!

3. dhoomonyou

dhoomonyou

Now thats svc.

LOVE GLOCK

4. COM165

COM165

Sweet deal! Glock has always done the right thing for me as well.