Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has a no gunsmith mount with a cheaper 3-9X scope on it. I also have the rear sight to go back to original. It is in good shape but a previous owner scratched it up around front sight, I imagine putting on a different sight? It has a 30 rd mag, an inexpensive butt extension, and the sling. I only want to sell FTF for $360 obo. I am looking for a glock 17 3rd gen. Sorry I can't get my camera to load pictures.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Free Bump for a Good Member. I have worked with Kurt before on gun deals. Never had any problems, great to work with..

Alex

It has a no gunsmith mount with a cheaper 3-9X scope on it. I also have the rear sight to go back to original. It is in good shape but a previous owner scratched it up around front sight, I imagine putting on a different sight? It has a 30 rd mag, an inexpensive butt extension, and the sling. I only want to sell FTF for $360 obo. I am looking for a glock 17 3rd gen. Sorry I can't get my camera to load pictures.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Well....nope, i am still getting my AR together. Any extra $$ is going an EOTech or another Glock. Do you need a KelTec P11? Only 50 rds through it?? $230....Was going to wait to offer it up to the general public this weeks anyway...FTF only..

Thanks! But don't you need a carbine??:cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts