Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
31,662 Posts
So they will be hiring methed up transsexuals and coke out buzz heads? Swell, looks like my days of flying united are over.

·
Registered
13,038 Posts
I don't fly often, but when I do, It won't be United.

·
Registered
13,038 Posts
look for other airlines to follow UA lead. Like Delta, American, Alaska-
It's all good. My favorite wings are my Honda Goldwing.

Reactions: NoJoy

·
Descent Terminated
33,469 Posts
I've been aviating a looong time, and in my acquaintance, 'diversity' that was good enough to earn their seat amounted to around 5% ..
That seems to me to be a statistic that can't be forced by HR .... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
13,865 Posts
Hahahahaha........, keep all of those woke ****** nozzles talking. Serve ‘em drinks and repeat.

·
Registered
12,636 Posts
Yeah, they sent me the e-mail. I have a really stupid idea, how about we quit looking at all of this crap and just hire who is most qualified? Yeah, that would be stupid.
I do wonder a bit why there are not more "pilots of color". I get the male/female disparity but not really the race one.

·
Registered
21,102 Posts
Everyone: Man, I'm getting tired of the woke BS about hiring specifically based on race and gender.

United Airlines: We plan to train and hire pilots based on race and gender!!!!!!

"As our plane crashes, I'd like to put you at ease and remind you that our crew today is very diverse and incredibly woke. Thanks for choosing to make your last flight with United."

·
Registered
171 Posts
Yeah, they sent me the e-mail. I have a really stupid idea, how about we quit looking at all of this crap and just hire who is most qualified? Yeah, that would be stupid.
I do wonder a bit why there are not more "pilots of color". I get the male/female disparity but not really the race one.
often pilots are generational. Also the military says infantry needs diversity so they push minorities into infantry not to flight school.
Also just economics/location that starter license isnt cheap and most non military start accruing hours by teaching on props not very practical inner city.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts