Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This past Saturday I just happened to be at the right place at the right time! I've wanted one of these for a good while now! I still payed more for it than I wanted too, not that it's overpriced, just more than I wanted to spend. Glad it's a LE model, the extra mag and night sights took a good bit of the sting out of it!

·
Range Bum
1,132 Posts
very niiiceee

Reactions: benben

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Finally got a chance to shoot my P30L today, what a smooth, soft shooting pistol.
3A26FB0A-5AF1-412A-A100-3596F49A9B93.png

This is the first 10 rounds ever fired out of this pistol, at 10 yards, had that one flyer at 8:00 which was my fault. Put 200 rounds through it today, completely flawless!

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Didn’t want to start a new thread......

If anyone is interested, the shop where I just bought my new P30L just got in two Mark 23 pistols yesterday, he swears he didn’t order them. Hk said he ordered them at the 2019 Shot Show where he ordered my P30L.

He said he just wants to move them, he said $1800.00 each. He says that’s a great price on these, I haven’t researched them so I don’t know?

If anyone is interested, PM me and I’ll shoot you his contact info.

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
Looks nice. I've never handled one. I carried a USP for duty a little over 20 years ago and liked it. Last month I picked up a full size Sig P320 in 9mm, which seems to be very similar, although the full size 320 has a slightly longer barrel. I can shoot it better than anything I have ever shot.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Didn’t want to start a new thread......

If anyone is interested, the shop where I just bought my new P30L just got in two Mark 23 pistols yesterday, he swears he didn’t order them. Hk said he ordered them at the 2019 Shot Show where he ordered my P30L.

He said he just wants to move them, he said $1800.00 each. He says that’s a great price on these, I haven’t researched them so I don’t know?

If anyone is interested, PM me and I’ll shoot you his contact info.
Ben,
That is interesting. My local dealer got another Mk23 in a few days ago-I put a deposit on it yesterday. :cool:
I haven’t seen a Mk23 in shops around here in many years, and then my guy gets in two of them about a month apart?
Mine is, I think, a BH date code, but it was sold as brand new, and it certainly looks it. I paid a bit more than your dealer was asking-1850 bucks plus the gov’s share(tax).

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ben,
That is interesting. My local dealer got another Mk23 in a few days ago-I put a deposit on it yesterday. :cool:
I haven’t seen a Mk23 in shops around here in many years, and then my guy gets in two of them about a month apart?
Mine is, I think, a BH date code, but it was sold as brand new, and it certainly looks it. I paid a bit more than your dealer was asking-1850 bucks plus the gov’s share(tax).
Didn’t check any date codes, but no doubt the one I handled today was brand new.

He didn’t say the words $1800 out the door.......but knowing this guy, I’d bet the difference, it’s OTD!

That is one massive handgun! I racked the slide 5 or 6 times and just played around with it, that’s one well made, well fitted pistol! It’s just not practical in any way for me other than to just own one as a collector and a Hk fan!

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
That is one massive handgun! I racked the slide 5 or 6 times and just played around with it, that’s one well made, well fitted pistol! It’s just not practical in any way for me other than to just own one as a collector and a Hk fan!
It is enormous, no doubt. I really have no practical use for one, honestly? I mean, the USP will do anything the Mk23 will, and it’s much more ‘portable’. I still want one, though.

I had an opportunity to put ~100 rds though one about 20 years ago? It was very soft shooting and extremely accurate, as I recall.
I can’t wait to get mine. :cool:

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It is enormous, no doubt. I really have no practical use for one, honestly? I mean, the USP will do anything the Mk23 will, and it’s much more ‘portable’. I still want one, though.

I had an opportunity to put ~100 rds though one about 20 years ago? It was very soft shooting and extremely accurate, as I recall.
I can’t wait to get mine. :cool:
I have medium sized, meaty vice grip hands. A Mark 23 makes a Glock 21 feel like a Glock 19 to me in comparison! I’d love to put some rounds through one.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts