Glock Talk banner

Unfired Glock 43 + extra mags, night sights, and holster / FTF SE Michigan

1062 Views 9 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  JoeOU1
Up for sale is a brand new and unfired Glock 43. It will come exactly as it did from the factory with the two 6-round magazines, one with the flat baseplate and one with the extended baseplate. In addition, I have 2 extra factory 6-round magazines that will go to the buyer (a $50 value). I will also be including a brand new set of Ameriglo Spartan Operator night sights (a $90 value). These are in the original packaging and have never been installed on a pistol. The last item I am including is a Kydex IWB holster made by Ozarks Holster Company (a $60 value). It is a right handed model with a 1.5" belt clip. The only reason I am selling this is because I had an unexpected bill come up. Asking price is $545 for everything. I have around $700 invested in this package so I'd like to think that my price is more than fair. Please feel free to PM me if you have any other questions.

Buyer must possess a valid Michigan driver's license plus CPL/purchase permit and be willing to meet in the 48154 zip code of Livonia.

NO TRADES, CASH ONLY AT THIS TIME.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts