Undercover agent warns of post-election plans to ‘ignite’ violent revolution that will shock the nat

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Agonizer, Oct 30, 2020.

1. BuckeyeGlock77

BuckeyeGlock77

Won’t be riots in my neck of the woods. Farm fields, woods, and plenty of farmers with backhoes... Haven’t even gotten to the plethora of guns and ammo.

They will pick softer targets like the liberal strongholds.

2. nursetim

nursetim

You don’t think the people named have committed crimes against our nation and there is no evidence of same?

Agonizer likes this.

3. Glock45Lover

Glock45Lover

4. nursetim

nursetim

The problem is aunt teefa is solely made up of cells, there is no HQ for them. They have no clear cut leadership, unlike blm.

5. Taz

Taz

You can still kick them in the nuts when they dare show their faces.

I’m not for martial law or acting in a manner that contradicts the Constitution. I am 100% in support of legally FUBAR-ing looters, rioters and other forms of domestic terrorists. If liberal cities decide to allow looters abs rioters to destroy their communities then all I have to offer is sympathy. I live in a liberal ****hole city, so I can understand the poop hitting the impeller. However, I have ZERO dollars to give. If you don’t allow police to do their jobs, don’t prosecute criminals the police catch or accept help from the feds to control your space don’t even bother asking for any $$ from my wallet. Abs I truly mean any. No school $$, no roads $$,...

porschedog and nursetim like this.
  6. agtman

agtman 10mm Philosopher

Antifa missive ...

IMG_0843.JPG

7. callihan_44

callihan_44 INFIDEL

the bs wont be tolerated in these parts , the gun shops have been stripped clean since march.

8. SilverCity

SilverCity

I'm gonna follow this one. I believe this scenario is highly probable.

SC

Last edited: Oct 30, 2020
  9. mj9mm

mj9mm

yeah... i can see them throwing tantrum riots...

porschedog likes this.
  10. bdcochran

bdcochran

When you look the guy up, you might consider pre-fixing "undercover" with "long time ago". So, it becomes "long time ago Undercover Agent". For all that, you can post your suppositions, suspicions, and assumptions as well.

Ok. I predict that there will be some unhappy people that will try to loot. I predict (if Mr. Trump wins) that a raft of no-name and has-been Hollywood personalities will threaten suicide - and be talked out of it.

warbow150 likes this.
  11. warbow150

warbow150

That article is the biggest collection of written flatulence I’ve seen all day. Everyone needs to hit the Prozac and just calm down a little. I mean, damn. Talk about getting the fringe all worked up. Some guy who once was air force OSI (so what, by the way?) speaks to the paranoid wet dream fantasies of a “civil war” and people give it credence?

Yes, there will probably be some riots. No, a president can’t just imprison someone just because he wants to. No, it won’t be civil war goats and monkeys falling from the sky. Good lord, dude needs to get a grip.

bdcochran likes this.
  12. DaleGribble

DaleGribble Come on man!!

You could make a case for Hillary and obstruction, but what evidence do you have that Pelosi, Bill, Barack, and Michelle have actually committed sedition and treason?

Just one piece of evidence, not feelings, actual evidence.

13. nursetim

nursetim

Well, they kicked me off of the investigation before I could leak the evidence. :wavey:
    You certainly did a 180 degree turn. I got the impression that you were calling for unindictied co-conspirators heads on a platter, maybe I was wrong. :dunno:

14. DaleGribble

DaleGribble Come on man!!

I didn't do a turn. I hate commies, now more than ever. If we lived in a dictatorship, I'd be fine with watching all of them learn to swim from 5000 ft up but we don't live in a dictatorship. We live in America, where we have laws to prevent that, and for good reason. As long as those laws and this republic stand, I want them followed, just like our founders intended.

Law and order is a good thing. We need to be fighting to maintain law and order while the left tries to tear it down. Going in the opposite direction and becoming just as totalitarian as they are, in an attempt to stop them just creates the same totalitarian state that they want to create.

ExecutiveWill likes this.
  15. mike from st pe

mike from st pe

Stock up on aluminum foil. AL foil hats to protect you from atomic acid clouds that read and control minds.

bdcochran likes this.
  16. Bullwinkle J Moose

Bullwinkle J Moose Quick! Duck!

When Trump wins, the left will totally go berserk, because the media and polls are all telling them it won't happen and that, if it does, he stole the election (just like the last election). The only way to counter criminal violence is to meet it with overwhelming violence.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2020
  17. 'Ol Grandad

'Ol Grandad Director of civil unrest

Well, a lot of us here have taken an oath....
    [​IMG]

18. John_AZ

John_AZ

I wonder how much money people are making off writing these articles and making videos feeding into the fear. They claim the media is guilty for promoting antifa and the like, but there’s just as many idiots writing crap like this hoping for people to be scared.

All we hear is how this candidate or that candidate is going to destroy America and Biden will use his antifa army to overthrow the government and busses will take these dweebs to small towns to burn them to the ground.

bdcochran likes this.
  19. NAZG26

NAZG26 Lost in transit

They should just start issuing hunting licenses for antifa. We need a purge.

Agonizer and slackercruster like this.
  20. slackercruster

slackercruster

Born L.A. - NYC 2nd Home - Rustbelt is Home Base
    Yes, the more destruction of their cites, the more people vote rep! And the filthy dems should get what they voted for or it would not be fair.

And you know how dems want everything fair!

These are the upstairs guns...retired all my revolvers. Dems have supercharged things! Just waiting for some customers when things go extraconstitutional.

DSC07076 lr (1).jpg

Did not get rid of the revolvers. Have over a dozen. If Biden gets in they plan to outlaw all semi-auto and possibly make 5 shots the max. If so, have lots of snubs beside 6 shooter. Will just have to carry 3 or 4 of them.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2020
    agtman and overbored like this.