1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Unmasked
4,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
On the day of your birth death began stalking you
9,456 Posts
Guess I should have waited to have my hip replacement surgery. Oh well bring it anyway

·
Making America great again!
16,208 Posts
What needs to happen is curfews, lockdowns and National Guard troops on every block of every major city. Put down the insurrection before in gains any more traction. Anyone who is caught planning riots or any violence needs to be arrested, tried for sedition and put in prison. And that needs to be extended to anyone in the media who encourages this behavior.

We're a country of law and order. This cannot be allowed to continue.

·
Come on man!!
14,364 Posts
From the "article"...

"On election night I guarantee ANTIFA and other left wing terrorists will start very violent riots in most American cities (big and small). Biden and Harris support this type violence. President Trump will win by a large majority, but it will not be recognized by Biden. Once Trump wins he should immediately imprison Biden, Harris, Pelosi, the Clintons, and Mr. and Mr. [sic] Obama for treason and sedition. Then he should immediately imprison ANTIFA, BLM, and their supporters.”

Apparently this guy thinks we're living in Nazi Germany.

How in the hell do you lock people up without evidence of actual crimes?

If you believe a word this guy says, you're a fool. There will not be riots in small towns like he says. There will not be a civil war and you can stop mentally masturbating to your civil war fantasies and imprisoning your enemies in gulags. This is just as bad as a DreadNought thread.

Spend election night celebrating a Trump blow out and the massive red wave and quit buying into this bull****.

·
Previously achieved fame and glory as Burebista
5,459 Posts
After Trump wins he won't have any problems sending in the National Guard, rounding up these scumbags, taking them off the streets, and sending their leaders to GITMO.

Trump knows exactly what their plans are, he knows who they are and where they live. He also knows who their Democratic Party enablers and bankrollers are. The President is just giving them enough rope to hang themselves with and is waiting for the right moment to strike.

·
Registered
414 Posts
After Trump wins he won't have any problems sending in the National Guard, rounding up these scumbags, taking them off the streets, and sending their leaders to GITMO.

Trump knows exactly what their plans are, he knows who they are and where they live. He also knows who their Democratic Party enablers and bankrollers are. The President is just giving them enough rope to hang themselves with and is waiting for the right moment to strike.
I hope you’re right. Any National Guard member without orders at this minute isn’t likely to be mobilized with equipment and other logistics in place by Tuesday.

·
Man, I'm Pretty
29,964 Posts

That would be glorious.

Regards,
Happyguy :)

Reactions: Sherlock913 and Csv

·
Making America great again!
16,208 Posts
If you believe a word this guy says, you're a fool. There will not be riots in small towns like he says. There will not be a civil war and you can stop mentally masturbating to your civil war fantasies and imprisoning your enemies in gulags. This is just as bad as a DreadNought thread.

Spend election night celebrating a Trump blow out and the massive red wave and quit buying into this bull****.
So you think Trump wins and the left just accepts it? Do you think the riots are "spontaneous protests" and all about racism?

I'll admit, the guy is a little out there, and I don't accept everything he's saying. But based on what I saw in 2016, and what I've seen over the last 6 months, I have no reason to doubt that the left will raise hell when Donald Trump gets re-elected. It will happen in the same cities where all the riots have happened. And it may very well spread to suburbs and smaller towns. I wouldn't underestimate their organization and their determination to undermine the country.

·
Previously nutsnax
684 Posts
What needs to happen is curfews, lockdowns and National Guard troops on every block of every major city. Put down the insurrection before in gains any more traction. Anyone who is caught planning riots or any violence needs to be arrested, tried for sedition and put in prison. And that needs to be extended to anyone in the media who encourages this behavior.

The US is a two-tier nation of law and order.

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
From the "article"...

"On election night I guarantee ANTIFA and other left wing terrorists will start very violent riots in most American cities (big and small). Biden and Harris support this type violence. President Trump will win by a large majority, but it will not be recognized by Biden. Once Trump wins he should immediately imprison Biden, Harris, Pelosi, the Clintons, and Mr. and Mr. [sic] Obama for treason and sedition. Then he should immediately imprison ANTIFA, BLM, and their supporters.”

Apparently this guy thinks we're living in Nazi Germany.

How in the hell do you lock people up without evidence of actual crimes?

Yeah, just because Biden called Trump Lincoln, it doesn’t mean Trump has to act like Lincoln.

·
Come on man!!
14,364 Posts
So you think Trump wins and the left just accepts it? Do you think the riots are "spontaneous protests" and all about racism?

I'll admit, the guy is a little out there, and I don't accept everything he's saying. But based on what I saw in 2016, and what I've seen over the last 6 months, I have no reason to doubt that the left will raise hell when Donald Trump gets re-elected. It will happen in the same cities where all the riots have happened. And it may very well spread to suburbs and smaller towns. I wouldn't underestimate their organization and their determination to undermine the country.
No, they won't just accept it, hell, they never accepted 2016's results and the summer of love had nothing to do with George Floyd. I'm sure there will be plenty of riots in Portland, Seattle, Atlanta, and a few other Dem strongholds, but they won't spread to small towns, there won't be a 2nd civil war like this guy predicted, and no one is going to Gitmo, no matter how much our resident Starbucks barista wishes it would happen.

·
Just pixels
2,970 Posts

You do realize the overarching goal of terrorism is to make a government clamp down on its own people for “their own security” so hard that eventually the people decide the result is not worth the cost?

I’m all for tough on the rioters AND the people funding them. You shut down America and make it a prison state, your not going to get the reaction you think you are...

·
A swamp dude
10,925 Posts
So? They are going to destroy their own Democrat run cities. I say let them have at it.
The rioting and looting must be stopped quickly wherever it starts. Early detection and swift action to squelch it must become the norm.

Peaceful demonstrations are fine.

We must live by the rule of law, always and everywhere.

Reactions: nursetim

·
Registered
330 Posts
Agent provocateur, "providing" "evidence" for the ultimate and sole benefit of the other side. Don't bite and don't buy into it. Classic disinformation from the masters and originators of disinformation.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Use the National Guard with heavy hand mandate . Everyone that start trouble gets arrested fast , processed and if necessary , sent to prison .
Once you start doing that a few times , things will calm down .
It will be necessary to raid the Antifa places and round up all the scam and send the leaders to prison ASAP .
The Press and Media : Anybody that will incite violence or trouble get also arrested and charged .
The leftists marxists need to get a dosis of their own medicine ...very necessary , to then begin to go to normal times .

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
And that needs to be extended to anyone in the media who encourages this behavior.

Arresting people for “encouraging” civil unrest? This is a vague standard, and a slippery slope. What you said is incompatible with the first amendment, and could be eventually used to arrest virtually everyone on this forum, including myself. In order to qualify as punishable speech, someone has to make a direct and immediate call to violence. The person has to:

intend to incite a violation of the law that is both imminent and likely. While the precise meaning of "imminent" may be ambiguous in some cases, the court provided later clarification in Hess v. Indiana (1973) in which the court found that Hess's words did not fall outside the limits of protected speech, in part, because his speech "amounted to nothing more than advocacy of illegal action at some indefinite future time,"[1] and therefore did not meet the imminence requirement.

“Encouraging” violence is arbitrary and anyone could interpret virtually anything as “encouraging” violence. I encourage everyone on this forum to take up arms against tyrants should they ever come for our guns. I could be arrested for that in your version of America.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts

That’s martial law. Be careful what you wish for...

1 - 20 of 63 Posts