UNCOVERING THE UKRAINE SCANDAL

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by callihan_44, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Doc McGlock

Doc McGlock

Funny you should mention this! For most of my adult life, I've always felt that there was and "Elite" group of Trillionaires that ran everything. Every 4 years, they gave you a choice, dem/rep. It didn't matter to them, as they owned everybody in one way or another. You can have John McCain or BHO, we win either way.

The Trillionaires owned everyone within the "government"......... and thus 22 trillion in debt!

I too, ..............am not far off!

jr24, NMG26 and durwood like this.
  2. larry_minn

larry_minn Silver Member Millennium Member

The beast that you just cut off ONE head. TWO more will take its place. (In early stories only same head regrew)

NMG26 likes this.

3. hogship

hogship A republic, if you can keep it! Silver Member

I realize Beck isn't highly regarded by many, and rightly so......because he seems to frequently dance on the edge of sanity and insanity. How many times have we, in our own minds, contemplated that gap, and had an inclination to think the distance between brilliance and total loss of mental faculty is smaller than the distance between these things for the average human being?

I didn't think it was possible, but I did hear Beck out for the entire 2 hours......and, I must confess that I was totally absorbed with his presentation, the process of deep state, and how his conclusions could be possible.

True?.....or exaggeration? I can't say, one way, or the other.....but, I do consider his conclusions very possible......falling just short of probable.

The entire presentation is nothing short of excellence, however........thanks to Beck's unique way of delivering his message.

==================

BTW: I have fallen away from listening to Beck over the past couple years, but recently have returned to listening to him a bit more than occasionally. He is a very unusual thinker, and does make for interesting contemplation of various issues.....that, I can say without hesitation.......

Last edited: Nov 15, 2019
    NMG26 likes this.
  4. jr24

jr24

Pretty much.

I'll still never be convinced there was a while hill of beans difference between Obama, McCain and Romney.

It's still overspending and ever expanding the federal government while restricting our rights, just burning from a different end of the candle.

I do think that Obama was a Godsend though, he pushed us far enough to get Trump to shake up the system and hopefully get some decent folks elected. Also put a bright light on all the cochroaches skittering around DC.

Will it ultimately make a difference? Probably not, sadly, but only time will tell.

I was having a discussion with a buddy who's a political teacher and thinks of himself as a political expert, we disagreed that public interest in politics was a good thing, he said " politics is working best when the public doesn't have to think about it."

Unsurprisingly he's a Clinton establishment Democrat

5. callihan_44

callihan_44 INFIDEL

beck's odd style can be interesting and also turn people off, he is uncovering gold mine information but i think people dont take him seriously and his important message gets lost in the wind

hogship likes this.