UNCOVERING THE UKRAINE SCANDAL

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by callihan_44, Nov 14, 2019.

1. callihan_44

callihan_44 INFIDEL

2. callihan_44

callihan_44 INFIDEL

essentially the deepstate has deep roots and it doesnt matter who the president is they will control policy...trump turned that apple cart over so he must now pay the price

3. NMG26

NMG26

What is hydra?

4. DAKA

DAKA

H
    The evil enemy of AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D

BOOSTED12A, paul45 and NMG26 like this.
  5. jr24

jr24

It's almost like my "conspiracy theory" beliefs that our elected officials were pretty much just figureheads since the 90s or so was mostly correct...

6. robhic

robhic I'm your huckleberry.... Platinum Member

What I don't understand is why don't they purge the administration? Granted, it would be difficult but Trump HAS to have enough loyalists to give it a good shot. Ambassadors are appointed aren't they? Well the 2 involved directly here and any other the President feels like should be writing resume's right now.

narkcop128 likes this.
  7. callihan_44

callihan_44 INFIDEL

this is pretty much the case

8. jeanderson

jeanderson Making America great again! Platinum Member

From the linked backup documentation...

Ciaramella is a CIA analyst, and was on the NSC during the Trump Administration as a Ukraine expert. He was later kicked out of the White House for leaking information and pushing Russia collusion hoaxes. He also worked directly with DNC operative Alexandra Chalupa who was tasked with working alongside the Ukrainian Embassy in the U.S. to dig up dirt on Donald Trump. And if all of this isn't enough to discredit him as a witness, he ALSO worked alongside Joe Biden when he was made the “point man" in Ukraine. It's becoming all too painfully obvious why Adam Schiff doesn't want anyone talking to this guy.

^^^^ This needs to be headline news!!!!

https://www.glennbeck.com/glenn-bec...s-about-the-impeachment-inquiry-soros-ukraine

9. callihan_44

callihan_44 INFIDEL

thankfully a few congress critters are listening to his research

Officer's Match likes this.
  10. MaxxAction

MaxxAction

What's even worse is that this reveals that Obama was working directly with Soros through his surrogates in the state department to affect foreign policy and also regime change in Ukraine.

11. stavey

stavey

Even George Washington knew that this would eventually happen. We had our first black (Kenyan) president try to steal an election . If this had happened 200 years ago the perpetrators would already be swinging in the breeze,

12. callihan_44

callihan_44 INFIDEL

soros is public enemy #1

13. MaxxAction

MaxxAction

It'd really be too bad if his plane were to go down, or he died in an unfortunate car crash, or took an assassin's bullet to the head wouldn't it?

14. snerd

snerd Horselover Fat

maxresdefault.jpg

BOOSTED12A likes this.
  15. cbetts1

cbetts1

I have been telling people the last week that the accusations against Trump and the Biden corruption go back to the coup in Ukraine.

This long video explains everything. It also explains how soros is working with the state dept to disrupt governments all over the place. Syria, Libya, Egypt, N Africa...... all work of soros and US government.

hogship and NMG26 like this.
  16. cbetts1

cbetts1

The video is long and may get boring at points. Stay with it. It's worth the watch. I'm not a Beck fan but this has good historical and current info pertaining to today's current events.

hogship, plp and NMG26 like this.
  17. plp

plp

I watched it last night and don't pretend to have grasped all the details, far too many to list. I WILL go back and watch it again, with Glenn's stuff, find myself having to back it up and listen to stuff several times, to put it all together.

The biggest thing about his presentations are that all the documents he cites are available for download from his site, without a membership.

My wife told me she is subscribing to Blaze TV, after having watched this one and the previous two presentations on Ukraine. This is the same woman who has cut me off after about 2 minutes of political ranting, when she says she has heard enough.

The most obvious takeaway I got was Soros has infiltrated the State Department and is using it to further his agenda of destabilizing the world's governments, for his own amusement.

I have deliberated all day about how to combat that, and all I see is to essentially dissolve the State Department and form a new diplomatic corps, to take it's place. It is too corrupt to be salvaged.

cbetts1, Johnix, callihan_44 and 2 others like this.
  18. Borg Warner

Borg Warner

Maybe someone should spread a rumor that Soros is going to testify against Hillary.

19. Lt. Donn

Lt. Donn PSO Survivor. currently in NW Georgia

Probably the briefest and most accurate assessment I have read to date...he simply is not one of "them" and must be destroyed

Bassman1985, cbetts1 and callihan_44 like this.
  20. durwood

durwood

Who has the power to do it though? Years ago, read a piece on why governments or large organizations fail, partly once a certain size no individual has the power to enact change. And where would the new team be found? None at that level are boy scouts nor are those tasked with finding new people.
    They will be contacted and bribed. If they were prosecuted or feared prosecution the behavior surely would improve but none are. Jeff Sessions was worthless. The rule of law doesn't apply to Washington, they know it and act accordingly.