Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just came across this.
Ohhh boy.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oH68z9ylmwg"]America Martial Law Foreign Troops Arrive - YouTube[/ame]

Serenity now.

·
Build the Wall
10,293 Posts
It seems to me that the government knows that OUR soldiers will refuse to follow orders to disarm Americans so they bring in foreign troops to do it instead.

We can take them!

100 MILLION gun owners in America!

Even if just 1% pick up their gun and start fighting back, that's ONE MILLION against 15K!!!!!!

No contest.

TGG

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
An act to agressively contain Americans wouldn't go very far in most places. Don't misunderstand what I am saying, there are several States that are full of cowards and what can essentially be called "sheep". However, I noticed something interesting withing the map that divided the US into "manageable" territories. There are regions of weak minded people, and regions of headstrong people that will die before anyone takes their freedom.

For example; region IV is comprised of GA, SC, AL, TN, MS, NC, and FL. There are some urban Charlotte and Atlanta residents that may roll over and accept whatever comes there way, but I can assure you that the rest of this little region will remove any threat they see fit. You still have people that are pissed off about losing the "War between the States (Civil War)". That was more than 100 years ago.

Florida is also within this region IV. There are a lot of retired Northerners in FL. There are a lot of immigrants in FL as well. I wouldn't want to pick a fight with Floridians though. In regard to the immigrants I spoke of, most are Cuban refugees that refuse to be subject to a dictator. Not only that, but would the Russians really want to pick a fight with the gangs found in Miami? I don't think so.

Let's look at another region. How about the region that holds Texas, MO, AK, etc. Do you really believe that the people in these States are going to fold? Not a chance.

What has kept America free from war waged on our soil by foriegn troops since the American Revolution? The answer is simple, the rest of the world knows that the American spirit will fight and not lay down. As an American we will use any means necessary to retain our freedom. The world also knows that US civilians are among the world's most heavily armed.

While at home we also have an advantage that a foreign opposition would not want to mess with. We have community, and we have a complete knowledge of the cities and land.

I remember playing hide and seek as a child. We also had paintball wars and other games that required stealth. I learned early on that I preferred my parent's yard to the yards of other people. I had the advantage because I knew where to hide, what to look out for, what to listen for, and when to attack.

Here is a problem that Americans are going to have to come together on, and it isn't easy. As Americans we need to become united again. Over the course of the past five years I have watched a sharp division take place unlike any time in our history.

During Obama's administration he has only accomplished one goal. That goal is not his health care plan (that is a failure and hasn't even gotten off the ground good). Obama's number one accomplishment is the division of the American people. He has divided us racially, politically, socially, economically, and religiously. People, "a house divided cannot stand".

·
Build the Wall
10,293 Posts
In 1990, what if someone told you that the government was going to fly planes into the WTC and a cruise missile into the Pentagon in 2001, would you have believed them? Or said, "that's NEVER going to happen"?

It's amazing what the government ALLOWS to happen for money, power, control, etc.

Don't ever say it could never happen here, because when those planes hit the Twin Towers, the word NEVER was taken out of the sentence for good.

TGG

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Do you seriously believe that is what happened?
In 1990, what if someone told you that the government was going to fly planes into the WTC and a cruise missile into the Pentagon in 2001, would you have believed them? Or said, "that's NEVER going to happen"?

It's amazing what the government ALLOWS to happen for money, power, control, etc.

Don't ever say it could never happen here, because when those planes hit the Twin Towers, the word NEVER was taken out of the sentence for good.

TGG

·
Build the Wall
10,293 Posts
Do you seriously believe that is what happened?
At least it's slightly more plausible than the people that claim the WTC was rigged with thousands of pounds in demolition charges.
So naïve.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rS3s6KL2kI0"]911 - In Plane Site - YouTube[/ame]

TGG

·
Build the Wall
10,293 Posts

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
308 here.
oh yeah? but did you go over the store limit when buying? :tongueout:

I walked out with my limit and went right back in. :whistling::whistling::whistling:

The Academy's here are doing the two limit box per customer thing. Everywhere else is normal. $13.99 for blazer brass.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts