Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the worst gun show today, Saw a ugly glock called a millenium glock 19 a at least I think thats what its called. I hurt my eyes to look at it. What really amazed me is that there was some deals there. NIB G19 488.00 is the only one I remember sense I purchased one 5 weeks ago for 510.00.

·
Registered
344 Posts
:puking:

·
Registered
258 Posts
I like my defense guns either black or stainless.. but this one looks pretty cool for a pimped out glock :)

Cant say I would pay extra to own it however.. :supergrin:
Exe, that's not "Pimped". Someone tapped a chisel for a while.

I'd love the same thing on a 19. But silver not gold. Maybe a cattle brand here and there. On the grip sides, I'd want a longhorn head.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Oh My God, those photos are NOT helping me digest my late lunch right now hehe!

to each their own! I like red, you like blue!

·
Banned
62,270 Posts
You get one of these free with purchase?

·
Banned
1,242 Posts
I like my defense guns either black or stainless.. but this one looks pretty cool for a pimped out glock :)

Cant say I would pay extra to own it however.. :supergrin:
I really like the scroll work on the base, but I don't like that gold slide at all! To me it'd be prettier done on a regular slide.

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
I don't particularly care for the look of the Glock, but if someone could tell me where I could get that hat, it would be appreciated!

·
Registered
522 Posts
.......as I cut my first hippity-hop album,I'm gonna buy me a purple Hummer,19 gold neck chains,a gold tooth,and buy a Glock just like that for my body guard.

'til then........??

·
Registered
72 Posts
Engraving like that should be exclusively reserved for commemorative 1911s. Doing that to a Glock is like having a chandelier in a port-a- potty. It just don't belong!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts