Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 195 Posts

·
Registered
8,466 Posts
I believe its been largely dismissed as a hoax. Very cool though.

·
Registered
7,176 Posts
If "they" get here with all their technology and are super secret and no one is allowed to know about them why do they always fly around with their high beams and hazards on????????????????

·
3,859 Posts
I'll go on record and say That I believe there has to be other planets with other life on them, but I don't particularly believe that they are coming here all the time and all this.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Anyone watch the show Ancient Aliens on History Channel? It was sort of a documentary type multipart show. It was pretty interesting to say the least.

·
Registered
30,883 Posts
I'll go on record and say That I believe there has to be other planets with other life on them, but I don't particularly believe that they are coming here all the time and all this.
You doubt they came here with their probulators to discover all the secrets that their highly advanced proctological science can fathom.

·
Smartass Pilot
20,786 Posts
I think they came here to steal our precious bodily fluids.

·
κολασμένος
18,724 Posts
"They're not here, they're not coming" -Henley (but I think he's really a 'grey')

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
If "they" get here with all their technology and are super secret and no one is allowed to know about them why do they always fly around with their high beams and hazards on????????????????

This.

They didn't come all this way to terrorize dumb hicks.

Anyone watch the show Ancient Aliens on History Channel? It was sort of a documentary type multipart show. It was pretty interesting to say the least.
Its just a regular show they have on. Nothing documentary about it, just some guys with crazy explanations for things to get ratings.

·
♥Meezers♥
6,738 Posts
the movements on that ball of light seem un-natural.......but it is weird that as soon as that flash of light happens that ball of light jutts up into the sky at break-neck speed......that movement seems fake like it is lazers or something and someone does a quick flick of the wrist or something.

·
DEPLORABLE ME!
11,876 Posts
This stuff scares a crap out of me.

I don't think it was a UFO, rather an Angelic being giving warning. Realize this is over the Dome of the Rock (Islam)/Holy of Holy's (Judaism).

Apparitions of the Virgin Mary were seen in Egypt last year.

With the turmoil in Egypt, this a Divine sign. Be forewarned, the Islamic Brotherhood may hijack the revolution, leading to a very wide spread Middle East Conflict.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
This stuff scares a crap out of me.

I don't think it was a UFO, rather an Angelic being giving warning. Realize this is over the Dome of the Rock (Islam)/Holy of Holy's (Judaism).

Apparitions of the Virgin Mary were seen in Egypt last year.

With the turmoil in Egypt, this a Divine sign. Be forewarned, the Islamic Brotherhood may hijack the revolution, leading to a very wide spread Middle East Conflict.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qe500eIK1oA

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
I believe its been largely dismissed as a hoax. Very cool though.
It looks amazing from my chair here and I felt like it was real. When I started doing research at first AboveTopSecret.com had it listed as a Hoax and closed the thread based on the person that started the thread being related to a previous hoax.

I would not consider that proof enough to label it a hoax and call it a day on such a mind blowing video if it is real. Im still a believer in it for sure, Ive seen plenty of hoax videos and pictures.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Same reason I like to chase fury critters in my vehicles. Scaring stupid animals is fun.

1 - 20 of 195 Posts