Okay, boys (and girls). The event's just outside of three weeks away, so time to get the wheels turnin' and come up with some predictions. Here's mine:
1. Guida v. Aurelio: Guida
2. Mir v. Hardonk: Mir
3. Sobral v. Heath: Sobral
4. Jensen v. Lutter: Lutter
5. Cote v. Grove: Grove
6. Pellegrino v. Stevenson: Stevenson
7. Huerta v. Crane: Huerta
8. St. Pierre v. Koshcheck: St. Pierre
Oh, I almost forgot :
9. Couture v. Gonzaga: Couture...by TKO
What say you?
1. Guida v. Aurelio: Not sure, but it's gonna be a war. Guida has talent but Aurelio choked out Gomi.
2. Mir v. Hardonk: PLEASE GOD, let it be Mir. He used to be my favorite fighter before his accident and he has returned as a mere shadow of his former self. He needs to get back on the winning track.
3. Sobral v. Heath: Sobral, duh.
4. Jensen v. Lutter: Lutter, who should be grateful he is even allowed back in the UFC after screwing up a title fight by not making weight.
5. Cote v. Grove: Maybe it is cuz he dropped the hated Tito, but I am a fan of Cote. So, I am on the fence but am gonna say Cote.
6. Pellegrino v. Stevenson: Pellegrino doesn't have a big name like Joe Daddy, but the boy is talented. I am going with Stevenson though, he has talent and it would screw up the LW title picture even more if he loses.
7. Huerta v. Crane: Huerta, but I think he is overrated.
8. St. Pierre v. Koshcheck: Dunno. I dislike Kos but I dislike GSP fans even more. Hhmmmm...gonna go with GSP because his fans shouldn't make me wish ill on him.
9. Couture v. Gonzaga: Gonzaga by anything he wants. I like Couture, alot. He is on of my favorites. I really wish Couture could at least make this copmetitive, but Gonzaga is going to kill him. Gonzaga is exactly the type of fighter that knocked Couture down to LHW, a big strong, talented grappler who can GnP and sub. I seriously think that Gonzaga could be the one who will dethrone Fedor if he signs with the UFC. That is how much talent I see in him.