Ufc 114

Discussion in 'The Martial Arts Forum' started by TRMN8R, May 28, 2010.

1. TRMN8R

TRMN8R Cage Fighter Lifetime Member

Wow. This forum's reeeeally dead.

I haven't posted here in quite some time, either, so I know I'm as much to blame as anybody :whistling: .

Should've started this earlier, but anyone else care to give their two cents on tomorrow night's PPV? Unlike the last few I've seen, this is actually a fairly decent card. Not exactly "stacked", mind you, but several guys I've watched since their careers started like Escudero and Sadollah, as well as Bisping and Sanchez.

Actually looking forward to the "grudge" match between Jackson and Evans.

Me, personally, I hope they knock each other out so they'll BOTH shut the hell up.

2. brausso

brausso

I've never been a rashad fan and always a huge rampage fan since his days in pride. Watching TUF a few seasons back when they were coaches made me not like rampage as much. Anyway, I'd still like to see him knock his ass out.

I hope Bisping get's knocked out again. My favorite knock out of all time was when hendo put him in his place. I hope Amir wins too.

Last edited: May 28, 2010

3. TRMN8R

TRMN8R Cage Fighter Lifetime Member

I've never been much of a Rashad fan, either. I like Jackson even less.

After his coaching stint, I lost pretty much any remaining respect I had for the guy.

I am a Bisping fan, though. Always have been. He's a cocky, full-of-himself Brit fighter. Whoopty-*****in'-doo :upeyes: . So's Dan Hardy, and he seems to have more fans, but far less talent (experience-wise, anyway). I will give you the knockout from Hendo was nothing less than devastating; and he meant every bit of it. Ouch.

Amir, though; that dude can go nowhere but up. Been pretty impressed with what he's pulled out of his tool box the last couple of fights. He's one of those fews guys that truly seems to improve his game each and every time he fights. I don't see tomorrow night being any different.