close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Uberti revolvers?

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by timbob, Apr 8, 2010.

1. timbob

timbob

I've been trying to tell a guitar for the past few weeks to fund my new FAL-- the guitar isn't cheap, and at $1200 ($400 below what its worth in a private sale), I figured I'd have people beating down my door to get it at that price. They have been... sort of... everyone wants a partial trade :upeyes:

I was offered a 'mint' matching pair of stainless steel Uberti revolvers, don't know the model, but they're stainless steel 5" Colt .45 copies. Waiting on more specific details, but in the meantime, are these revolvers even worth a damn to anyone on the private market?

Last edited: Apr 8, 2010
  2. mangkukhan

mangkukhan

Uberti are a decent company owned by Beretta, they even manufacture Beretta's cowboy action guns. In addition to Beretta they make then for several other cowboy action companies. Probably among the larger companies in that field. They aren't as desirable as others, but they are popular with a following. Lately they've been kinda hard to find locally in stores, only been seeing them online. They don't have too much retail value but for a pair of stainless SAA in .45colt I'd say they're worth combined around $600-$700. The retail is well above that but Uberti's sell well below retail sorta like Ruger. Then again I don't know enough about them, they could be a more desireable model, Uberti makes many different set ups including nice engraved packages running in the thousands.

3. bac1023

bac1023

Those two revolvers aren't worth anywhere near $1200.

That said, they are decent quality.

4. timbob

timbob

Yeah, definitely not. I should have mentioned it was part of an offer for partial trade-- dealing through email so it's the usual back and forth.