GlockTalk Forum banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
I too misread the title.

The sad thing is people voted for this kinda crap. They have repeatedly brought it on themselves. They repeated the stupidly in the presidential election.

I can’t say as I feel sorry for them. They keep making stupid decisions so there fore they deserve to pay the stupid tax.
Of course my point of view is from a gun toting, conservative, capitalist, small business owner. The worst kind person to the left. They can’t control me because I make my own way in the world.

·
Mr. Awesome
10,419 Posts
This is not as bad as the stupid mayors that are setting up roadblocks checking if you are visiting and quarantining. It is way out of control.
First I’ve heard if that.

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
First I’ve heard if that.
He provided the link. It’s NYC. Funny when I googled it, nothing can up for me. It’s almost like google is hiding what is happening in our country. ****ing communist. It’s time to start putting them down. Never ever would I have thought that political assassinations in our country would be okay. Now I’m good with it, as long as it’s the tyrants getting whacked.

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
I had an argument with a friend that thinks it is time to fight and "save America". I am not interested, most of America no longer wants liberty, they want to be told what to do. Of those that say they want liberty, most are not willing to do anything for it. So piss on it, I am looking for an exit.
I had an old libertarian tell me not to long ago, True freedom scares the hell out of a lot of people. He is right.

·
Registered
12,465 Posts
I had an old libertarian tell me not to long ago, True freedom scares the hell out of a lot of people. He is right.
Yeah, they don't want it. I don't want people imposing their beliefs on me, I just want to be left alone so it would be hypocritical of me to impose liberty on the sheep that clearly do not want it. I don't pity them, I hope they get what they deserve, they are short sighted and stupid.
I have had a LOT of terrible stuff happen this year but the worst is finding out how stupid, lazy, and easily led the populace is.

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Yeah, they don't want it. I don't want people imposing their beliefs on me, I just want to be left alone so it would be hypocritical of me to impose liberty on the sheep that clearly do not want it. I don't pity them, I hope they get what they deserve, they are short sighted and stupid.
I have had a LOT of terrible stuff happen this year but the worst is finding out how stupid, lazy, and easily led the populace is.
I dig what you’re saying brother.

·
Registered
8,255 Posts
I had an argument with a friend that thinks it is time to fight and "save America". I am not interested, most of America no longer wants liberty, they want to be told what to do. Of those that say they want liberty, most are not willing to do anything for it. So piss on it, I am looking for an exit.
Exit to where? To somewhere with less freedoms? What good would that do you? We are still the most free and the greatest nation on Earth. Where would you go to have it better?

·
Registered
12,465 Posts
Exit to where? To somewhere with less freedoms? What good would that do you? We are still the most free and the greatest nation on Earth. Where would you go to have it better?
That is why I say looking. I agree, my best hope is some small sparsely populated country that does not have the resources to care. Other option would be a boat on the ocean. Neither is viable at this point.

·
Director of civil unrest
9,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Yep, never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
We do indeed seem to be sliding down the hill faster.

I wonder where / what the tipping point or point of no return will be.

My friend, I believe we cleared that hurdle months ago in street shoes....

·
Come on man!!
14,759 Posts
I thought this would be a thread about the .gov(s) taking your income taxes out of your paycheck before you even see it...
Rarely do I 100% truly mean this, but this time, I really do...

Reactions: treg

·
Registered
543 Posts
Look what happened there because too few people were willing to stand up to defend their nation.
Plenty of Rhodesian's stood up for their country. Unfortunately, their own government gave into pressure from the British and others and sold them out.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
My point exactly. Not ENOUGH Rhodesians stood up, or their government would not have caved to the outside pressures from the UK and much of the world. I fear that the same thing will happen here. Draconian restrictions on our right to keep and bear arms will see a small determined group of people stand up to oppose these efforts, but I am not optimistic that ENOUGH people will do so to effect the ultimate ending.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts