GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
First amendment of the constitution of the United States of America:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE PEACEABLY TO ASSEMBLE, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Sue the city of Los Angeles and any other city that tries something all the way to the supreme court.

·
Registered
12,466 Posts
This is not as bad as the stupid mayors that are setting up roadblocks checking if you are visiting and quarantining. It is way out of control.

·
Registered
13,269 Posts
This is not as bad as the stupid mayors that are setting up roadblocks checking if you are visiting and quarantining. It is way out of control.
I’ve heard of some school board in the North East that has said that after Thanksgiving they are going to quiz the young’ens to find out if their respective families followed “the rules”.
That’s some 1939 Social Democrat stuff right there.

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
Do you have a link to this? I googled it but can’t find anything on it.

·
Director of civil unrest
9,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wait until decent people finally decide they've had enough.
You'll hear about a "deranged" man shooting it out with those putting up the road block.
That is how it will start, slowly. Good Patriots will die, be colored with the crazy pen in all the media and the Marxists will have plenty of time to fine tune their encroachment on our liberties. Think frog in a pot with the heat turned up slowly.
I wonder if any of us have the cahones to fight this in mass?

·
Pinky Out
59,147 Posts
Do you have a link to this? I googled it but can’t find anything on it.
They mentioned it on the news this morning but they didn’t elaborate. Just mentioned possible checkpoints at bridges.

Not sure if they were talking about PA, NY, or other states.

·
Registered
12,466 Posts
Wait until decent people finally decide they've had enough.
You'll hear about a "deranged" man shooting it out with those putting up the road block.
That is how it will start, slowly. Good Patriots will die, be colored with the crazy pen in all the media and the Marxists will have plenty of time to fine tune their encroachment on our liberties. Think frog in a pot with the heat turned up slowly.
I wonder if any of us have the cahones to fight this in mass?
I had an argument with a friend that thinks it is time to fight and "save America". I am not interested, most of America no longer wants liberty, they want to be told what to do. Of those that say they want liberty, most are not willing to do anything for it. So piss on it, I am looking for an exit.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts