Glock Talk banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
24,846 Posts
They played this on the Chris Saucedo show on 820AM this morning. An untruthful democrat legislator? Shocked. He sure likes to throw the race card too. What an asshat.

Reactions: janice6

·
Registered
38,311 Posts
Spin control. Being able to put out the story you want to be heard, without having to worry about anyone else being able to actually see & hear what really happened at the time in question.

Video documentation may force a significant number of folks to readjust their normal thinking and how they desire to frame facts.

·
Florist
22,399 Posts
The dash cam video shows a sergeant for Austin County on patrol in the eastbound lanes of I-10 near exit 718. Coleman's car passes him on the left. The deputy clocked Coleman on radar going 94 miles per hour. The speed limit is 75 MPH.
Oh boy, are we going to get another thread by some OP that he was only speeding 7mph over, not 19?

·
Semper Paratus
30,881 Posts
i betting he gets a coupon next time.

And their will be a next time.
AND what adult male drives a Chick car like that, A veloster

Reactions: 4949shooter

·
Florist
22,399 Posts
Another person who lied just to have their very own "White-cop-victimized-me" story?

Geez, the real world is getting to be as bad as the usual suspects of GNG!

Reactions: TBO

·
Registered
45,279 Posts
“Politicians were mostly people who'd had too little morals and ethics to stay lawyers.”
George R.R. Martin, Ace in the Hole

“I'm a politician, and as a politician I have the prerogative to lie whenever I want.”
Charles Peacock, ex-director of Madison Guaranty, the Arkansas S&L at center of Whitewatergate.

Reactions: oldman11

·
Pretty Ladies!
4,983 Posts
The increasing availability & use of video documentation of citizen contacts by LE is probably going to have a profound effect, but maybe not what some of the public expects. ;)
I think I've made this prognostication before, but I'll make it again: Ten years from now LE will be being attacked over the proliferation of bodycams because too much of the footage makes minorities look bad. The very same bunch of race- baiters demanding bodycams today will be demanding that their use be restricted tomorrow.

·
Registered
38,311 Posts
I think I've made this prognostication before, but I'll make it again: Ten years from now LE will be being attacked over the proliferation of bodycams because too much of the footage makes minorities look bad. The very same bunch of race- baiters demanding bodycams today will be demanding that their use be restricted tomorrow.
I'd think the charge to ban cams is more likely going to be pushed (as Morris has commented) by defense/trial lawyers. ;) Just "because". ;)

·
Florist
22,399 Posts
Making certain minorities look bad? That'll be nothing compared to the DOJ claiming racism because (for example) one community makes up, say, 30-percent of the population but are in 85-percent of LE body cam videos.

·
Banned
11,514 Posts
Ding Ding Ding. Winner Winner, chicken dinner!

·
Registered
5,225 Posts
What an effeminate little ******bag. I hope when he crashes he doesn't hurt anyone else.

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
Actually I've already seen one such demand on the news a few weeks ago. It was hushed up pretty quickly. But you're right, there will be forced attention to this so liberal senators or representatives can't get caught lying.

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
The old timers used to say, you can either get the citation, or get the lecture.

I would gladly take the lecture over a citation any time.

Part of the problem in that video, the violator never takes responsibility for his actions. It is all deflection, rationalization, minimization from him.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts