close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Two Way radios for trade or sell

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by KYgundoc, Sep 5, 2004.

1. KYgundoc

KYgundoc

Radios for Trade List

GE PLS VHF High band, 16 Channel LCD display.
    I have 9 of these radios that are all programmed to talk to each other on the License free MURS channels. These are 5 watt full power radios that will more than triple the range of the FRS radios sold everywhere. All these GE PLS Radios have a BNC antenna connector that you can attach an external antenna to for greater range. These radios also have every weather frequency in the US already programmed in so no matter where you go in the US you can hear the NWS. Radio has a good used battery and a charger. Buy or trade for 5 or 6 and I will add a Rack charger instead of the separate chargers. $80.00 each or trade

GE MPA VHF Select in like new condition with 16 channel Alphanumeric Display.
    This radio is a nine in condition in looks and operation. Has 5 License free MURS frequencies programmed in this radio but can be programmed for what you need with proper paperwork. Nice public safety radio. Radio has good battery and new antenna. Also comes with Universal rapid charger. $125.00 or trade

GE MPA UHF Scan in good condition with 192 channel capacity and alphanumeric display,
    This radio is an 8 in condition but works like a 10. Has public safety in the radio now but I will take these out and put in FRS on Low power for testing only before I ship or I can have your frequencies put in with the proper authorization. Has good battery and charger, $140.00 or trade

GE MTL UHF scan 16 channel radio, Tough Mil-spec radio ready to work. This is a non display model of the MPA radio that is almost armored. Has public safety frequencies in the radio now but I will remove before shipping. Has good battery and charger. $100.00 or trade

GE MTL VHF scan 16 channel radio, Tough Mil-spec radio ready to work. This is a non display model of the MPA radio that is almost armored. Has public safety frequencies in the radio now but I will remove before shipping. Has good battery and charger. $100.00 or trade

GE MPD VHF scan Voice Guard 48 channel alphanumeric display, This radio is capable of Voice Guard or DES Encryption with the correct key-loader. Radio is programmed on MURS and Local Ham radio repeaters. I can have this radio programmed to your needs.
    Has good battery and charger. $100.00 or trade

I have some speaker mics for the above radios and other accessories as well just ask. I also have mobile radios that can be used with the above portables as base stations.
    If you are LEO, Medic, or Fire personnel I can have these programmed to you frequencies with proper authorization. If you just want a good professional two way radio the MURS channels will be the way to go.

My Trade wants are varied. AK parts, AR parts, Glock parts and accessories as well as other radios. Possibly a used Kel-tec 9mm carbine if you are in KY. Ask about your trade I can only say NO. I only sell or trade in the continental US.
    gundoc