GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two Police Officers Shot in Houston, Person in Custody

Chief Acevedo scheduled a press briefing at 12:30pm today.

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Yep. I am tied to ABC13-Houston and I read the comments. Bunch of blacks saying "good, happy to hear this, etc... " I am removing myself from them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back the Blue!!!! TRUMP 2020!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Who/what is the suspect? BLM trash? Antifi white scum?

Slap me!!! I was wrong... Hispanic shooter. Even shot his own kid.

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
OK, so all these black people were on ABC13 here in Houston bragging about how happy they were that more white cops got smoked and blacks were getting even. Justice for George Floyd, etc... comments, on ABC13/Facebook. Turns out the shooter was Hispanic and the officer that passed away in/was black. Just saying.

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Dont see how anyone can live in Houston Tx or any other large city these days....I'll gladly take Po-Dunk, TX myself
I hear ya! I am not retiring here. Heading out to central Texas when my boys start high school.

Reactions: 1L26

·
Registered
27,184 Posts
OK, so all these black people were on ABC13 here in Houston bragging about how happy they were that more white cops got smoked and blacks were getting even. Justice for George Floyd, etc... comments, on ABC13/Facebook. Turns out the shooter was Hispanic and the officer that passed away in/was black. Just saying.
You know better than trying to confuse "truth" with inconvenient facts ...

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
So sad, prayers for family and the blue.

:fallenofficer:

·
Registered
4,759 Posts
:fallenofficer:
Damn.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thoughts and prayers for the fallen and their families. It is not a deterrent to crime that the suspect can surrender to SWAT and then sit on death row for 15 or 20 years before execution.
Justice delayed is justice denied. They should streamline the process, get rid of this sissy lethal injection and go back to public hanging. If hanging was good enough for the World War 2 war criminals, it is certainly good enough for people who kill police officers. It is also greener for the environment. No dangerous chemicals or carbon footprint. It certainly de-escalates the potential for future violence committed by the suspect.

·
Registered
5,208 Posts
Thoughts and prayers for the fallen and their families. It is not a deterrent to crime that the suspect can surrender to SWAT and then sit on death row for 15 or 20 years before execution.
Justice delayed is justice denied. They should streamline the process, get rid of this sissy lethal injection and go back to public hanging. If hanging was good enough for the World War 2 war criminals, it is certainly good enough for people who kill police officers. It is also greener for the environment. No dangerous chemicals or carbon footprint. It certainly de-escalates the potential for future violence committed by the suspect.
My prayers have been sent for the coppers and their families. The beauty about a quick hanging is it's 100% rehabilitation and there is no repeat offenders!

Reactions: Newcop761
1 - 20 of 27 Posts