GlockTalk Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
3,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #41 (Edited)
I just remembered.... I have a first cousin who use to own a music store and married his young piano teacher. She was very accomplished on the piano and teaches music in a school in Florida. If my wife is going to go on-line, we may as well keep it the family.

This could be interesting.

·
Registered
7,308 Posts
May be time to put her pianos in the she shed:D

Just kidding, I’m sure there are other accomplished teachers out there.

·
Registered
3,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #43 (Edited)
May be time to put her pianos in the she shed:D

Just kidding, I’m sure there are other accomplished teachers out there.
We are now talking to my cousin and his wife about piano lessons over the Internet. They are interested and excited about teaching and visit with my wife over the Internet. It turns out one of their collage age sons is a computer nerd and can help them multiplex multiple cameras together and get the needed microphones and stands needed to establish a small studio on both ends of the Internet connection.

This might cost a few hundred dollars but it will be interesting and fun. Strange age we live in! We live in Pennsylvania on a hill top and they live in Jacksonville Florida, yet it will just as easy for my wife to take piano lessons from my cousin as it would be for her to take the lessons from her old teacher who only lives 25 miles away. Snow storms will have no effect in the winter months.

My cousins wife is a very sweet, bright young lady who will not have difficulty learning how to do this. Poor Bill's mind is slipping; I doubt he would be able to adjust.

·
Registered
5,288 Posts
Dave, we are glad you and your wife are ok. 80 is the new 50 so you have plenty of miles left to go.

Reactions: davethehiker

·
Registered
7,308 Posts
We are now taking to my cousin and his wife about piano lessons over the Internet. They are interested and excited about teaching and visit with my wife over the Internet. It turns out one of their collage age sons is a computer nerd and can help them multiplex multiple cameras together and get the needed microphones and stands needed to establish a small studio on both ends of the Internet connection.

This might cost a few hundred dollars but it will be interesting and fun. Strange age we live in! We live in Pennsylvania on a hill top and they live in Jacksonville Florida, yet it will just as easy for my wife to take piano lessons from my cousin as it would be for her to take the lessons from her old teacher who only lives 25 miles away. Snow storms will have no effect in the winter months.

My cousins wife is a very sweet, bright young lady who will not have difficulty learning how to do this. Poor Bill's mind is slipping; I doubt he would be able to adjust.
That’s great Dave, glad you found a solution to your problem.:cheers:

41 - 45 of 45 Posts