close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Two knives for sale- Al Mar kukri, L.C. Smith custom

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by 1995GMC, Aug 31, 2002.

1. 1995GMC

1995GMC Millennium Member

I have two knives I'd like to sell. Sorry I don't have the means to post a picture, but I'll try to describe them the best I can.

1. Al Mar kukri: this knife is 19.5" overall, with a 13" blade that is curved slightly downward and sharp on both edges. The blade is 2.25" wide at it's widest point. The handle is black synthetic material with two lanyard holes. The blade is marked with the Al Mar name and company logo on the left side, approx. 1" from the handle. The handle has the Al Mar logo in gold on both sides. Comes with a leather lined cordura nylon sheath that has two outer pockets that close with velcro. This knife is as new, but no box.

$150.00 shipped

2. L.C. Smith Custom: This knife is 12.5" overall, with a 7.5" blade that is approx 1.75" wide at it's widest point. This is a skinning type knife. The handle appears to be made of rosewood, with silver and brass bolsters. This knife is marked "L.C. Smith Custom, Dallas, Texas" on the left side of the blade near the handle. Comes with a leather sheath. Very high quality knife. This knife is as new, but no box.

$150.00 shipped.

Buy both for $280.00 shipped.

Payment by money order or cashier's check. I'll offer a 3 day inspection period to buyers. If you're not happy, I'll return your money.

2. 1995GMC

BTT with lower price.

3. 1995GMC

One last time with lower price.