close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Two guys go hunting...

Discussion in 'Hunting, Fishing & Camping' started by NYGunman, Apr 20, 2006.

1. NYGunman

NYGunman o.oO0Oo.oO0Oo.o

Two guys go hunting.

Jerry has never hunted before while Joe has hunted all his life. When they get to the northern Wisconsin woods, Joe tells Jerry to sit by a tree and not make a sound while Joe checks out a deer stand.

When he gets about a quarter of a mile away, Joe hears a blood-curdling scream. He rushes back to Jerry and yells, "I thought I told you to be quiet!"

Jerry says, "Hey, I tried. I really tried!! When those snakes crawled over me, I didn't make a sound. When that bear was breathing down my neck, I didn't make a peep. But when those two chipmunks crawled up my pants leg and said - 'Should we take them with us or eat them here?', I couldn't keep quiet any more!"

2. CanyonMan

CanyonMan In The Saddle

LOL to the Max!

Canyonman

3. Castigliano

Castigliano

good joke... you may want to change the state. Wisconsin has thier rifle hunting season during thanksgiving and there are not many snakes slithering around! Maybe during the early T-zone hunt though.
    c

4. NYGunman

NYGunman o.oO0Oo.oO0Oo.o

Actually that is quite logical. In my defense I did not write the joke and didn't really think about it. :clown: :freak:

5. onemangang

onemangang

You might also want to change the part about the chipmunks talking, 'cause they really can't.

It was a JOKE!

6. nyredneck

nyredneck كا&

Hey Canyonman, the 80's called they want thier slang back!!:clown: :supergrin: