close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Two good users for trade

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by recondoc, Jul 17, 2002.

1. recondoc

recondoc

I've got two of my daily user knives that are up for trade. Every now and again I just like to try out new stuff.
    Both are in good shape and function flawlessly.
    1: Al Mar SERE 2000- VG-10 plain edge blade (sharpened on Spyderco sharpmaker to keep angle nice and clean shows some scratches along spine.) Handles are G-10 with thick (As in thicker than Emerson's) Stainless liners. These knives are built like tanks and designed to survive everything short of a thermonuclear blast. Action is silky smooth and lockup is tight. Thumbstuds have been rounded and smoothed.
    A new one retails for $189. Mine is not new but still in strong working order. I'm figuring the value at around $110
    Here's a link to a review of the SERE 2000 with photos: http://www.jungletraining.com/almar.htm

2: Kershaw Ken Onion Ricochet- CPM440V plain edge blade. (Nice and clean but touched up on Sharpmaker) Handle slabs are polished G-10 and have some light scratches on the sides.(Nothing ugly or traumatic)
    Has the Onion "Speedsafe" action that allows for very quick opening.
    Thumbstud has been rounded and smoothed. Action is still fast and solid lockup. New ones (When you can find them because they are no longer made) go for around $130. I'm figuring value on mine at around $85.
    Let me know what you have in trading stuff. I'm now shooting a G-30 and though I have about all the holsters I can use, other accessories may be an option. Really looking for other interesting folders and fixed blades.
    Doc

2. recondoc

recondoc

*****************TRADED********************