1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Man, I'm Pretty
29,962 Posts
Reactions: Mathemagician1

·
Previously achieved fame and glory as Burebista
5,457 Posts
Turns out the threat of prosecution against Jack Dorsey worked wonders :)

example (60).png

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Is that dude okay?

He's rocking that last days of Howard Hughes beard plus he didn't bother to comb his hair for the Senate hearing.

Then there is the nose ring. What a tool.

I thought the same thing. No need to comb your hair, trim your beard or try to present yourself in a professional manner. It’s only the United States Senate after all.

Kill me now...

·
I'm your huckleberry....
17,482 Posts
It would really make my day if they nail this snide, pretentious a-hole for his performance. He's probably pretty sure he's above the law. That's for the little people.

Reactions: BigBull 301

·
AK-74
1,927 Posts
He will be found in a bathtub filled with Urine and the nose ring will be shoved up .....

well you get the point. The plot is in the works now. Hunter is filing on his new Laptop. do you smell hair burning ?
0DD9EFD5-9E77-4655-BC4C-0F38DF2D1B13.jpeg

·
Registered
8,186 Posts
And lying to the Senate has resulted in criminal charges being filed where and for whom in the last decade?

From what I can see, there is no longer any penalty for lying to Congress whatsoever.
I thought Roger Clemens was charged but beat the case at trial.

·
Quick! Duck!
2,755 Posts
And lying to the Senate has resulted in criminal charges being filed where and for whom in the last decade?

From what I can see, there is no longer any penalty for lying to Congress whatsoever.
Professional courtesy extended from a Congress of liars.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts