And this helps just how?

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did your Googling for you.
16", same as their regular barrels.
And this helps just how?
I googled, went to LWs website, read at least 3 reviews, etc.
If it's published at an easy to find place, it's recent.

It matters to me because I'm not a huge fan of the 1/10 (S3F) or slow 1/20 (KKM)--though I've used both.

·
Registered
5,728 Posts
It was not very easy to find, I just had the time to fool with it. I should have linked the location, but I didn't and I don't want to repeat the search.

I note that Apex is having Plastic M&P barrels made up by Barsto with 10 twist. They say that the torque reaction of the fast twist firms up the lockup and improves accuracy.

I finally found out what the difference is between a Sig P210 standard barrel and their "lead bullet barrel." The standard has a 10 twist, the lead bullet special 20.

·
Banned
2,598 Posts
It was not very easy to find, I just had the time to fool with it. I should have linked the location, but I didn't and I don't want to repeat the search.

I note that Apex is having Plastic M&P barrels made up by Barsto with 10 twist. They say that the torque reaction of the fast twist firms up the lockup and improves accuracy.

I finally found out what the difference is between a Sig P210 standard barrel and their "lead bullet barrel." The standard has a 10 twist, the lead bullet special 20.
1 in 12

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts