Glock Talk banner

Twist rate of Alpha Wolf barrels?

5400 Views 5 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  279842
Anyone know the twist rate on Lone Wolf's Alpha Wolf barrels? Looking at the G19.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
6,395 Posts
It was not very easy to find, I just had the time to fool with it. I should have linked the location, but I didn't and I don't want to repeat the search.

I note that Apex is having Plastic M&P barrels made up by Barsto with 10 twist. They say that the torque reaction of the fast twist firms up the lockup and improves accuracy.

I finally found out what the difference is between a Sig P210 standard barrel and their "lead bullet barrel." The standard has a 10 twist, the lead bullet special 20.

· Banned
2,598 Posts
It was not very easy to find, I just had the time to fool with it. I should have linked the location, but I didn't and I don't want to repeat the search.

I note that Apex is having Plastic M&P barrels made up by Barsto with 10 twist. They say that the torque reaction of the fast twist firms up the lockup and improves accuracy.

I finally found out what the difference is between a Sig P210 standard barrel and their "lead bullet barrel." The standard has a 10 twist, the lead bullet special 20.
1 in 12

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.