GlockTalk Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
4,385 Posts
IMHO most of prime time TV went all leftist when we gained President Trump. However, it started with late night, went backwards and now it's all down hill.

I haven't watched prime time hmmmm I guess since the last election. I'm just not into indoctrination TV. Never, ever.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
I could barely get thru the first season before I dumped it. Not only was the SJW crap seeping in, acting was horrible and technical stuff was stupid. Quantico was the same with unrealistic crap. I think I only made it thru 3-4 episodes.

SEAL Team is pretty good.

·
Ornery & Irreverent
11,159 Posts
Yup. That one's off the list for sure. Truly, I could not even stomach the most recent ep. 'Tis slim pickins now due to stupid COVID, plus the ridiculous "winter break" - no Chicago Franchise Wednesday nights (thus NO Sgt. Voight fix! DAMNIT!). They just had what, 3 months off from filming thanks to stupid COVID.... and they need a "winter break"? No SVU (yeah, I know, but I like the characters)... no GoodDoctor, and so on.

Argh!

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
A
I didn't even know it came back.

I haven't watch a cop show since the first few episodes of Brooklyn 99. And it is pretty absurdist. Before that was the Shield up until season 2. It was as if it was written by a 14 year old.
Adam 12 still rules!

·
Registered
424 Posts
TV series cop, firemen, swat, doctor and ER shows are the worst. Grown men and women pretending to be real professional people with all their TV drama. I think of the kids I knew who gravitated to the thespian arts and all I see are the queer acting dorks that like to bring a note from home to get out of gym class. Sorta like thinking Pro Sports has any real meaning.

·
Registered
24,974 Posts
Wife and I use to like Criminal Minds - back before Hotch was booted off -

When Shemar left that show and started on SWAT we watched the first couple of episodes - sort of --

I don't think I made it past the halfway point before saying (to my wife) you go ahead and finish I can't watch this PC crap any longer -

Off topic but I can't think about Criminal Minds without recalling JJ (AJ Cook)

Reactions: Eddy Current

·
Registered
13,277 Posts
Its jumped the Liberal shark for sure.
The episode I watch last night was about angry white men trying to kill peaceful folks attending a funeral for a black activist.
There was a gun battle in which the "bad man" shot WP grenades (from an undermounted launcher at cars and crowds.

Where, you ask would someone get live WP grenades....... well, illegal sales of military surplus.
Where did he get the launcher......... from un unscrupulous Class 3 dealer .

Oh yes the best part Hondumb announces that the whole (police) force aren't as color blind, open minded and caring as SWAT.

I said to Mrs. Rotn1 that was the last one for me.

·
RIP Stan Lee.. . .
17,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Where, you ask would someone get live WP grenades....... well, illegal sales of military surplus.
Where did he get the launcher......... from un unscrupulous Class 3 dealer .
According to Hollywood, either:

1) EVERY gun dealer has a back room where they sell illegal guns out of.
OR
2) Machine-guns, rocket launchers, grenades and missiles are legally available at every gun dealer.

Also, there is no such thing as background checks.

In real life, Hollywood writers couldn't tell the difference between a Musket and a Browning 50 cal.

Reactions: Rotn1

·
RIP Stan Lee.. . .
17,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Dang, I don't own T.V. :)
I watch "TV" on Levidia - Levidia.ch
No commercials so I can watch a 1 hour show in ~40 minutes. Can pause, skip ahead, rewind. Watch any episode of a TV series.

And since I'm not watching live or on DVR, the network doesn't get any ratings "credits" for what I watch.

I run multiple ad/pop-up blockers so I don't have to see any ads from that web site, as they tend to mostly be for "adult" video games or on-line gambling sites.

These are all recommended filters/blockers. Most are avail for Chrome & Firefox
  • Ghostery
  • Pop up blocker for Chrome
  • Adblock Plus
  • Popup Blocker (strict)

·
DEPLORABLE ME!
11,696 Posts
21 - 37 of 37 Posts