GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
RIP Stan Lee.. . .
17,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This season (4) of the TV show S.W.A.T. has made a complete Left turn.
Hondo supporting the SJ protests.
Hondo bowing in front of a mural of the poor innocent victims of "police violence" include George Floyd, Latasha Harlins.
Hondo claiming that most of the things that people are say about the police are true.

All 4 episodes so far this year have been either anti-cop or anti-white or anti-conservative. . . Eff them.

The good news is that their rating have tanked. Down ~35%

People don't watch shows like S.W.A.T. to be lectured and preached to. Again, Eff them. . . Lots of viewers posting on social media that they can take their show and shove it. Hope their rating drop another 50%.

·
Registered
31,029 Posts
I didn't even know it came back.

I haven't watch a cop show since the first few episodes of Brooklyn 99. And it is pretty absurdist. Before that was the Shield up until season 2. It was as if it was written by a 14 year old.

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
I've seen the show but didn't see any of that crap. I'll find something else to watch before I watch SWAT again.

·
RIP Stan Lee.. . .
17,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've seen the show but didn't see any of that crap. I'll find something else to watch before I watch SWAT again.
Seasons 1-3 were mostly OK.
It's the new season that went 110% woke.

·
Registered
11,640 Posts
Haven't watched a single episode. That guy was supposed to be some tough guy on that FBI show but all he did was to flirt with that nerd lesbian chick.

·
Registered
92 Posts
This season (4) of the TV show S.W.A.T. has made a complete Left turn.
Hondo supporting the SJ protests.
Hondo bowing in front of a mural of the poor innocent victims of "police violence" include George Floyd, Latasha Harlins.
Hondo claiming that most of the things that people are say about the police are true.

All 4 episodes so far this year have been either anti-cop or anti-white or anti-conservative. . . Eff them.

The good news is that their rating have tanked. Down ~35%
People don't watch shows like S.W.A.T. to be lectured and preached to. Again, Eff them. . . Lots of viewers posting on social media that they can take their show and shove it. Hope their rating drop another 50%.
Curious here; why watch such dreck? The entertainment industry is well populated w/ lefties who decry all things gun unless they're writing, producing, directing or acting in something that put $$$ in their pockets. My husband stopped watching Blue Bloods last year when a segment starting focusing on how 'vital it was to keep assault rifles (AR15s) OFF THE STREETS'!

·
RIP Stan Lee.. . .
17,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Curious here; why watch such dreck?
As I said multiple times. It was NOT that way for the first 3 years. Now it sucks so I'm not going to watch it any more. Don't watch Blue Bloods anymore either.

·
RIP Stan Lee.. . .
17,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
613 Posts
The conners show just aired an episode this week with a tranny as a character in the show...within 2 seconds the wife and I were like "that was a dude at one time". Laughed inside when every character referenced it as a she

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
409 Posts
Bah...seasons 1-3 were PC and silly. They were anti-gun all the way with their "Only police should have guns" and "Guns are to blame!" SJW BS.

Hopefully the audience will abandon the show and it dies quickly!

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
My wife made the same comment when we watched the most recent show. If they feel they have to constantly indoctrinate me, I'll just quit watching.

·
Banned
31,207 Posts
When does hondo come out of the closet and get the department to pay for his sex change operation?
Would he change his name to honda?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts