Tucker to have creepy porn lawyer on tonight...

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by ThunderTrumped, Sep 13, 2018.

  1. ThunderTrumped

    ThunderTrumped

    Messages:
    11,747
    Likes Received:
    34,415
    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2016
    TBO and Ramjet38 like this.
  2. jeanderson

    jeanderson Making America great again! Platinum Member

    Messages:
    15,804
    Likes Received:
    41,873
    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2012
    Location:
    Ohio
    Just watched. He is creepy. He doesn’t give a damn about Stormy Daniels. Like all lawyers, it’s all about the money.
     
    JFrame, TBO and B C like this.

  3. TBO

    TBO Why so serious? CLM

    Messages:
    64,455
    Likes Received:
    74,085
    Joined:
    Dec 21, 2002
    Location:
    1504 7th Street South, Minneapolis, MN 55454
    Remember, 99% of lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. :tbo:
     
    jeanderson, Cubdriver, Flags and 2 others like this.
  4. HalfHazzard

    HalfHazzard Señor Member

    Messages:
    8,191
    Likes Received:
    5,300
    Joined:
    Feb 7, 2012
    Location:
    CertifiedFunds Pool House
    Oh a lawyer porn? Or a porn lawyer?
     
  5. JFrame

    JFrame

    Messages:
    55,150
    Likes Received:
    60,382
    Joined:
    May 29, 2001
    Location:
    Mid-Atlantic, US of A
    Avenatti definitely lived up to (or down to, rather) the creepy porn lawyer billing... o_O

    If he came across any oilier, he would have slid off of his chair and out of the studio...

    .
     
    ThunderTrumped, jeanderson and B C like this.
  6. Grabbrass

    Grabbrass

    Messages:
    14,435
    Likes Received:
    29,331
    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2001
    Location:
    Almost Heaven
    I've spent the last 20 years proving that wrong.
     
  7. Binge&Purge

    Binge&Purge Making B&P Great Again

    Messages:
    7,284
    Likes Received:
    13,343
    Joined:
    Oct 30, 2001
    Location:
    Kept Algore out of the White House
    When they are together in public, it's funny to see him fighting the whore for the most camera face time.
     
  8. B C

    B C

    Messages:
    18,828
    Likes Received:
    74,346
    Joined:
    Feb 26, 2017
    This was pretty funny from Tucker

    VEdtF5NkEoebFDlXCRkHD_57HX58BCVICQE5tzHDo3E.jpg
     
    ThunderTrumped and JFrame like this.