Tucker Carlson & Tony Bobolinski last night interview

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Glock-O-Rican, Oct 28, 2020.

1. Glock-O-Rican

Glock-O-Rican

Maybe my take on this is from a different prospective, as I understand the MSM, or any Media has no obligation to cover any story. These Media are in the business of masking money first, and can choose to cover what they wish.

This story is not as big as what happened on 09-11-2001, but no Media ignored that 09-11-2001 News event, they were all over the attacks, people killed, failing of security, blaming POTUS, etc.

This is not about politics, it is about what I call detorating of America, and American Values. I grew up when a mans word meant something, you did what you promised to do, your simple hand shake on an agreement, was as good as a written contract drawn up by Ivy Leage Lawyers.

This story is about greed, corruption, and a cover up. America has changed, in my lifetime, and not for the better.

Why I was a small child every parent wanted their child to be President. Presidents or Presidential candidates were not in the News because of corruption, greed, or being unethical.

billy_56081 and volky like this.
  2. TBO

TBO Why so serious? CLM

1504 7th Street South, Minneapolis, MN 55454
    He is lying.

I know this because Joe said it's all Russian disinformation...

Sent from my Jack boot using Copatalk

3. tm255

tm255

My favorite part was when Bobolinski gave his reason for outing as his being accused as a Russian agent by Adam Schiff.

These wild and frivolous Russia accusations are absurd, even more so than the escapades of Joe McCarthy. It is past time that they be reigned in, and a b**** slap like this might be a good start. Although I would prefer to see some indictments.

Butch_Coolidge likes this.
  4. Flags

Flags

That is gonna leave a psychological scar.

5. Glock-O-Rican

Glock-O-Rican

Adam Schiff is well educated person who I wonder if he believe 1/2 of what he say. He is a MSM darling, Adam calls press conference, media covers his conference, and the media loves his stories.

I wonder if Limbaugh will talk about the Fox interview today. I am thinking YES.

6. NMG26

NMG26

People will remember Bobulinski as that traitor guy.

History will remember Bobulinski as that traitor guy.

Tucker was his last ditch effort to save his family name.

Think it will be enough?

7. jakedaawg

jakedaawg

The country I come from is called the Midwest.
    I have one issue with something he said.

Bobulinski says he came forward because of schiff and company smearing him as Russia oriented or what ever. That is clearly a LIE! He came forward because Hunter cut him out of the deal. So, if he lies about this is the rest completely true or has it been presented to look worse than it was? I believe it would be much more damning if he was honest as to why he came forward. Either way, even if you take his word 100%, it only proves intent. It appears no money was exchanged.

No need to flame me. I am disgusted by biden. Not just because he is a crooked corrupt politician but because he is a pedophile, or at least has those leanings. The video of Sessions swatting his hands away from the little girl on the chamber floor was all I needed to see. Didn't have to believe anyone's story. It was right there on video plain as day. The guys a creepy child feeler at minimum.

Glock17193643 likes this.
  8. B C

B C

9. fx77

fx77 CLM

Tucker had 5.3 Million viewers...all time record for any cable news show

billy_56081 and Glock17193643 like this.
  10. Vito

Vito

Biden supporters would not watch the Tucker Carlson show unless you held a gun to their head. The Far Left supporters are people like my son-in-law who relies solely on CNN for his news and political commentary. He dismisses, without any knowledge, anything said on FOX or by Limbaugh or any other Conservative commentator and thinks that CNN is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. He actually believes that the great economy brought on by Trump's actions are REALLY the result of whatever Obama did, even though when I ask him what specifically Obama did that would bring about a revival of the economy that just happened when Trump was elected, he says he refuses to argue with "right wing talking points". This Biden scandal will not deter him or others one iota.

billy_56081 likes this.
  11. DocCasualty

DocCasualty Wolverine

I don’t doubt the money was part of the reason, but if it was the only reason, he would have leaked this much sooner.

jakedaawg likes this.
  12. DocCasualty

DocCasualty Wolverine

LOL! Apparently you don’t know that is a common practice with talking heads on TV. I guess their editor didn’t think that was a big deal in this context. Personally I have had a lot of respect for Tucker over many years.

13. RenoF250

RenoF250

I agree, I respect him as well. Clearly a very sharp guy, I was trying to see what they would see to keep their TDS intact.

14. Lockback

Lockback Polymerlicious!

Years ago, I never would have thought it possible to have national media that's so completely corrupt. Now we say it every day. It's stunning. Disgusting. It angers me beyond words.

15. Vito

Vito

I wonder what chance a journalism student in a college program would have in landing a job with any newspaper, TV station or other media outlet if they openly espoused Conservative political views, or even if they just espoused no views at all, but did not make it obvious that they support the Left? My guess is that such a student would be forced out of the program before they could ever earn their degree, and if somehow they survived until graduation, they would never be able to get a recommendation from any of their professors. And if by rare coincidences, such a student graduates, gets a decent journalism job and goes to work, they would probably be "outed" the first time a colleague saw some pro-Conservative post on social media, or something similar, and that would be the end of their budding journalistic career. Those on the Left are so smug in their ignorance and intolerance for dissently views that they find it almost beyond their comprehension that anyone sees the world differently than from the way they view it.

I think an exception might be for a Conservative student to go to a school like Hillsdale College and then apply for a job with FOX News.

16. Butch_Coolidge

Butch_Coolidge

He doesn’t know what that means, but point taken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. Butch_Coolidge

Butch_Coolidge

A suit doesn’t give credibility. I can’t wait to never have to wear again.

Glock&Spiel likes this.
  18. Vito

Vito

I retired a bit over 7 years ago. Since that date I have worn a suit and tie exactly 4 times. Three funerals and one wedding.

Glock&Spiel and Butch_Coolidge like this.
  19. Butch_Coolidge

Butch_Coolidge

I should be there, by the time Donnie finishes his next term. Cheers.

20. jakedaawg

jakedaawg

The country I come from is called the Midwest.
    Thats a good point to consider.