GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So did anyone else watch, do you believe the formor Navel Officer, that Joe Biden, His Son, and Familiy member are as crooked as Limbardi Street is the City of San Francisco?

Now I wonder why, and who told the MSM to leave this story alone?

This if even partially true is only a preview of things to come if Joe is elected POTUS, as Leopards do not change spots.

·
Registered
13,856 Posts
I didn't watch it, we were out to eat in this pandemic. I don't watch Carlson anyway. He is right but his voice or persona grates on me.
Now is Biden dirty and criminal? I don't need to watch Tucker to know that.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12,358 Posts
I watched it a bit. I try look at news that agrees with my view of the world with the same incredulity they do. I have to say, Tucker with his half suit and tennis shoes does not look credible. If he was a liberal interviewing someone say ACB was crazy I would would not watch for 2 seconds. The most damning evidence for Biden is his own words when he bragged about telling Ukraine to stop going after his son or they would lose aid. What else do you need to hear? This other stuff is just interesting to see who else can get pulled in. I have a strong feeling schiffhead was involved.

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Ya know, we've had a Political Issues forum for a while now....
I view this more of a New Story then political story, most politician are not straight arrows. This'd IMHO is bigger the Bill Clinton & Jennifer affair News story.

Thought it was intresting at end of story, Tucker made it a point to then thank Fox for allowing him to air this story.

·
Smartass Pilot
20,639 Posts
I view this more of a New Story then political story, most politician are not straight arrows. This'd IMHO is bigger the Bill Clinton & Jennifer affair News story.

Thought it was intresting at end of story, Tucker made it a point to then Fox for allow him to air this story.
Yet, no link to the actual story but implications that the MSM is somehow following orders to suppress it coupled with a reference to the election and the suggestion of unproven Biden corruption.

Yes, of course, obviously a current event thread and not a political opinion post...

·
Come on man!!
14,348 Posts
Ya know, we've had a Political Issues forum for a while now....
Hey man, long time no see. How's your stomach, is it ok? I know you swallowed the Russiagate false narrative hook, line, and sinker and I've been worried about you.

Yet, no link to the actual story but implications that the MSM is somehow following orders to suppress it coupled with a reference to the election and the suggestion of unproven Biden corruption.

Yes, of course, obviously a current event thread and not a political opinion post...
Biden's corruption has proven beyond any shadow of a doubt. None of it's fake and it's not from Russia. The phone numbers involved in all the text messages have been verified as authentic and people involved in the email exchanges have come forward to authenticate them and provide context.

It's only unproven to those whose hatred of Trump runs so deep that they'd willingly support a man who has sold his country out to our greatest national threat.

Seriously, stop and look at what you're actually saying and if you can't see that this is about so much more than just Donald Trump, you genuinely need to ask yourself if you even support the republic that you're a citizen of and participating in.

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Well the World has changed, and the New Business also. Recall when a guy runnig for POTUS, Senator named Gary Hart was caught hanging out on party boath with young hottie he was not married too Donnas Rice. Herat dropped out of POTUS race because it was character reflection.

Fast forwarded Bill Clinton, and Jenniefer Flowers. Good source said nither Bill or Jennifer were true blue angle. Flower story was bigger then big. Clinton was elected twice, ad continued to be unfaithful partner to Hildbeast.

MSM & Tabloids where all over Hart, and Clinton, both stories end differently but they were in the NEWS.

Now Biden, Biden sis son Hunter, and family get bomb shell story on FOX, and MSM is like Sargent Schultz - on Hogans Heros, seeing nothing, knowing noth, and covering nothing.

View: https://youtu.be/34ag4nkSh7Q

·
Smartass Pilot
20,639 Posts
Seriously, stop and look at what you're actually saying
All that I am saying is that there is a PI sub-forum for this sort of discussion and it doesn't belong in The Okie Corral. Maybe you should take your hasty generalizations there as per the TOS?

Edited to add: Thank you to the mod who moved this to PI.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Leftist supporters will ignore any evidence of corruption, up to and including if Joe Biden admitted it was all true. The Leftists, the Trump haters, the ones that think no issue matters more t han their right to kill their unborn babies, would say that it was no big deal if Biden sold out our nation for cash since after all, "everyone does it" or some other crap like that. I have one grown daughter that marches with the pink ****** hat, and one daughter that truly feels that Trump is an evil monster, who will cast their vote for Biden NO MATTER WHAT, and I would bet that there are millions just like them all across this country. My hope is that some other issues, that hit them right in the wallet, such as moron Joe's statements about shutting down the energy industries, will get them to vote for Trump or just stay home on election day.

·
Come on man!!
14,348 Posts
All that I am saying is that there is a PI sub-forum for this sort of discussion and it doesn't belong in The Okie Corral. Maybe you should take your hasty generalizations there as per the TOS?
I guess you needed surgery to get that hook out.

Just in case you forgot...

upload_2020-10-28_10-28-16.png

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Is there anyway that Trump and his campaign personnel can get some of this news out to the Democrats and or undecided voters, before they vote Be Done? I mean Biden?

·
Registered
6,946 Posts
They covered most of the interview on the local radio program while I was driving about this morning. Sounds like Bobolinski seems legit and the emails/texts/laptop are legit.

But really, it just shows that Biden is a typical corruptocrat and should be too sketchy to have a security clearance (or be president).

But we already knew that, just like the Clintons.

·
Registered
6,709 Posts
Biden, will be Arkancided within a year, if elected. Jill will be heart broken!

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
The way the MSM is ignoring this story is similar to when Newsweek had the Bill Clinton-Monica Lewinsky story but elected not to run it. The MSM couldn't ignore it any longer after Drudge ran it. So far nada on the MSN home page, and NPR has already blatantly said they "wouldn't waste their listeners' time" on it. I've known since the Bork hearings in the 80s that the MSM is basically synonymous with the democrat party, but the way they shill for Biden today is worthy of Goebbels style propaganda.

Reactions: Glock&Spiel

·
G22 4 Me
2,156 Posts
I guess you needed surgery to get that hook out.

Just in case you forgot...

View attachment 857640
I've heard Gregg Jarrett talk about this book on Fox multiple times, just ordered it. I've been wanting to read it, and for under $8 (used), it's almost free.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts