Tucker Carlson predicts Biden will be replaced as nominee

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by B C, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Biggy1

Biggy1

One thing for sure is, crazy,old,Commie, Bernie, will be getting thrown under the bus again. Then in four more years he will sucker more money out of his lazy brain dead supporters. Bernie and basket case Joe are really not to far from their nursing home time.

zeke501 and redrick like this.
  2. scattershot

scattershot

What s he, 78? He may not be around in four more years.

redrick likes this.

3. Pistolay

Pistolay Wut?

That might be true if this was the same Joe Biden who debated Paul Ryan in 2012. But it's not. Even in tightly controlled environments and friendly venues, he can't go 5 minutes without his obvious cognitive decline shining through. Even lefties like Joe Rogan and Glenn Greenwald are starting to point it out.

Any debate with Trump is likely going to turn into a brawling free-for-all. At this point in his life, Biden simply doesn't have the mental acuity to deal with that.

redrick likes this.
  4. HJB

HJB Banned

I'm sure you are probably right, but I think that might be kind of fun to watch, and I sure would rather they prop him up there because even the dems see it. If they put up some feisty new rock star like Cuomo, the dumbasses will probably vote for him.