GlockTalk Forum banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Come on man!!
14,365 Posts
Also, here's something else to think about as well.....let's not think for one minute that ANY of this is going to sway the Left. They are hell-bent on getting Trump out of the White House by any means necessary. There's a reason why they keep dismissing Biden's corruption and his son's laptop......they don't care. They are still voting for him.

So, in the grand scheme of things, this changes nothing in as far as this election goes. What happens beyond that remains to be seen.
You have been hanging out with the soul sisters too much.

Perhaps Tony is scared ****less Joe will win. The guy was in the Navy and had a clearance, so he's not stupid. He realizes Joe Biden is compromised and the two largest commie countries in the world, China and Russia (yes, they're still commies) have Joe bought and paid for. He understands the implications.

Besides all that, you're missing a much more important demographic, the undecided independents, and yes, there are enough of them out there to sway this election, just like they do every single election. That's who all this is meant to sway. Everyone knows it won't sway hardcore American commies. They'll love the fact that Joe is in bed with hardcore foreign commies and this just makes Pedo Joe that much more appealing to them.

·
Rational
14,230 Posts

Perhaps Tony is scared ****less Joe will win. The guy was in the Navy and had a clearance, so he's not stupid. He realizes Joe Biden is compromised and the two largest commie countries in the world, China and Russia (yes, they're still commies) have Joe bought and paid for. He understands the implications.

Besides all that, you're missing a much more important demographic, the undecided independents, and yes, there are enough of them out there to sway this election, just like they do every single election. That's who all this is meant to sway. Everyone knows it won't sway hardcore American commies. They'll love the fact that Joe is in bed with hardcore foreign commies and this just makes Pedo Joe that much more appealing to them.
I hope you're right Dale.

I'm a naturally suspicious person just by nature....I rarely trust anything other than what my eyes tell me. There are many reasons for this, and thus far it's worked for me. And so far all I see are a couple of questionable texts and his word. I need to see and hear more.

·
Making America great again!
16,215 Posts
Mind blowing interview. Don't know how the media can continue to ignore this but probably will, mainstream media is so corrupt. If Biden gets elected the whole story will probably just go away. Very sad.
As I've said here a hundred times, the media's greatest sin is that of omission.

·
S.R.D. v
10,027 Posts
Oh it's been more than a year. This guy had inklings that the Bidens were corrupt going all the way back to 2015, if I understand him correctly. What's taken him so long to come out with this? And why didn't he squeal to the FBI sooner? Much sooner, in fact.

The timing of all of this just seems very suspect. At least with Hillary's emails, the whole country knew she was corrupt for well over a year. This guy decides to come out 2 weeks before the election? And NOBODY here is suspicious of that? Give me a break.

I also still don't know what exactly it was that Biden did with China. Selling secrets? Laundering money from a Chinese-connected business is criminal, but it's hardly treason, unless he was selling secrets to get China's backing.
You need to watch the interview before posting on this any further.

·
Registered
74,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #46 (Edited)
Also, here's something else to think about as well.....let's not think for one minute that ANY of this is going to sway the Left. They are hell-bent on getting Trump out of the White House by any means necessary. There's a reason why they keep dismissing Biden's corruption and his son's laptop......they don't care. They are still voting for him.

So, in the grand scheme of things, this changes nothing in as far as this election goes. What happens beyond that remains to be seen.
Full video:

View: https://youtu.be/uAfvjtC6HPg

Apparently, you want to think about anything but Biden family corruption. The battle isn't for the Left. They are the enemies of America. The battle is for the independents, and obvious Biden family corruption is going to sway many who are sick of Washington DC Swamp Creatures.

Jade, you can listen to Hunter himself here, but will you?

View: https://youtu.be/nCxGCsNrzOU

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
I don't believe for one second that this guy is as innocent as he makes himself out to be. I think he's trying to cover his ass. He had a look during that press conference of a guy who was being led to the gallows.

And has nobody stopped to question the highly-convenient timing of all of this?

Nevertheless.....I'm interested to hear what he has to say. I'll wait for Fox to release the segment on YouTube.
Of course he is not innocent. Of course he is in a PTA mode. What on earth were you trying to say?

That PTA mode changes nothing about the documents/tapes.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts

You are right. Swaying voters does not have to be huge numbers. I read an estimate that Biden's oil industry comments cost him over 20,000 votes in PA. This may cost him another 10,000 or so. The Philly riots this week will cost him some thousands more.
In a close election, those numbers are absolutely crucial. PA has 20 electoral votes. That's a " Big (....). deal." As Joe would say.

·
Registered
10,046 Posts
His stated reason for coming out is that he is being implicated as being a Russian operative and the Biden syndicate would not deny that. That is a recent accusation, accounting for the timing. Take it FWIW.
He was being called a Russian operative before coming forward with his claims? Where?

·
Registered
74,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
"Biden Calls Travel Lid for Wednesday an Hour After Bobulinski Interview Airs

By Kristinn Taylor
Published October 28, 2020 at 2:34am

Democrat presidential nominee Joe Biden called a travel lid within an hour of the bombshell interview with Tony Bobulinski on the Fox News Channel Tuesday night in which Bobulinski accused Biden of lying about not being involved with son Hunter Biden’s foreign business dealings.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...lid-wednesday-hour-bobulinski-interview-airs/ "

"Jennifer Epstein
@jeneps

·
9h

Biden isn't traveling tomorrow. Instead, he'll be focused on Covid, getting briefed by public health experts and then speaking on "his plans to beat COVID-19, lower health care costs, and protect Americans with pre-existing conditions," his campaign says.

https://twitter.com/jeneps/status/1...lid-wednesday-hour-bobulinski-interview-airs/ "

:animlol:

·
PSO Survivor. currently in NW Georgia
9,695 Posts

Yep...sadly I have family who think this way. Job 1 is defeating DJT...we can deal with all the rest After job 1

·
Registered
586 Posts
I watched last night and found Bobulinski extremely credible. He is also not stupid and saved every communication he had with the various players and Biden family members.

It's very interesting that the Bidens were involved with both the Chinese and the Russians. Remember the Democrat playbook? "Accuse your opponent of what you yourself are doing."

The 2 things Bobulinski said that were very damning are: 1. Hunter was acting as the attorney for the Chinese chairman in the Russia energy deal and 2. Bobulinski said he did not create the texts that contain Joe being called "the chairman". Those texts were created on Hunter's phone. Bobulinksi is simply corroborating who was who in this mess, he never texted anything nor gave the players names he came up with, etc.

·
Registered
55,348 Posts
There are so many smoking guns around the Biden Crime Family, the air over their heads is like a California wildfire... o_O

41 - 58 of 58 Posts