Tucker Carlson Interviews Hunter Biden Business Associate Tony Bobulinski – 8:00pm Tonight…

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by DonGlock26, Oct 27, 2020.

1. DaleGribble

DaleGribble Come on man!!

You have been hanging out with the soul sisters too much.

Perhaps Tony is scared ****less Joe will win. The guy was in the Navy and had a clearance, so he's not stupid. He realizes Joe Biden is compromised and the two largest commie countries in the world, China and Russia (yes, they're still commies) have Joe bought and paid for. He understands the implications.

Besides all that, you're missing a much more important demographic, the undecided independents, and yes, there are enough of them out there to sway this election, just like they do every single election. That's who all this is meant to sway. Everyone knows it won't sway hardcore American commies. They'll love the fact that Joe is in bed with hardcore foreign commies and this just makes Pedo Joe that much more appealing to them.

2. Jade Falcon

Jade Falcon Rational

I hope you're right Dale.

I'm a naturally suspicious person just by nature....I rarely trust anything other than what my eyes tell me. There are many reasons for this, and thus far it's worked for me. And so far all I see are a couple of questionable texts and his word. I need to see and hear more.

hooligan74 likes this.

3. narkcop128

narkcop128

The mind numbing thing about all this is that Biden committed the crimes the democrats made up against DJT and they know it and still don't care.

4. jeanderson

jeanderson Making America great again!

As I've said here a hundred times, the media's greatest sin is that of omission.

5. Officer's Match

Officer's Match S.R.D. v

You need to watch the interview before posting on this any further.

NJ1911 and DonGlock26 like this.
  6. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

Full video:

View: https://youtu.be/uAfvjtC6HPg

Apparently, you want to think about anything but Biden family corruption. The battle isn't for the Left. They are the enemies of America. The battle is for the independents, and obvious Biden family corruption is going to sway many who are sick of Washington DC Swamp Creatures.

Jade, you can listen to Hunter himself here, but will you?

View: https://youtu.be/nCxGCsNrzOU

Last edited: Oct 28, 2020
    Officer's Match and hogship like this.
  7. MGGLOCK9

MGGLOCK9

Of course he is not innocent. Of course he is in a PTA mode. What on earth were you trying to say?

That PTA mode changes nothing about the documents/tapes.

Officer's Match and DonGlock26 like this.
  8. MGGLOCK9

MGGLOCK9

You are right. Swaying voters does not have to be huge numbers. I read an estimate that Biden's oil industry comments cost him over 20,000 votes in PA. This may cost him another 10,000 or so. The Philly riots this week will cost him some thousands more.
    In a close election, those numbers are absolutely crucial. PA has 20 electoral votes. That's a " Big (....). deal." As Joe would say.

9. hooligan74

hooligan74

He was being called a Russian operative before coming forward with his claims? Where?

10. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

"Biden Calls Travel Lid for Wednesday an Hour After Bobulinski Interview Airs

By Kristinn Taylor
    Published October 28, 2020 at 2:34am

Democrat presidential nominee Joe Biden called a travel lid within an hour of the bombshell interview with Tony Bobulinski on the Fox News Channel Tuesday night in which Bobulinski accused Biden of lying about not being involved with son Hunter Biden’s foreign business dealings.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...lid-wednesday-hour-bobulinski-interview-airs/ "

"Jennifer Epstein
    @jeneps

·
    9h

Biden isn't traveling tomorrow. Instead, he'll be focused on Covid, getting briefed by public health experts and then speaking on "his plans to beat COVID-19, lower health care costs, and protect Americans with pre-existing conditions," his campaign says.

https://twitter.com/jeneps/status/1...lid-wednesday-hour-bobulinski-interview-airs/ "

:animlol:

Officer's Match, hogship and spork like this.
  11. Glock17193643

Glock17193643

The bidens are corrupt plain and simple.

12. Lt. Donn

Lt. Donn PSO Survivor. currently in NW Georgia

Yep...sadly I have family who think this way. Job 1 is defeating DJT...we can deal with all the rest After job 1

Jade Falcon and hogship like this.
  13. NJ1911

NJ1911

I watched last night and found Bobulinski extremely credible. He is also not stupid and saved every communication he had with the various players and Biden family members.

It's very interesting that the Bidens were involved with both the Chinese and the Russians. Remember the Democrat playbook? "Accuse your opponent of what you yourself are doing."

The 2 things Bobulinski said that were very damning are: 1. Hunter was acting as the attorney for the Chinese chairman in the Russia energy deal and 2. Bobulinski said he did not create the texts that contain Joe being called "the chairman". Those texts were created on Hunter's phone. Bobulinksi is simply corroborating who was who in this mess, he never texted anything nor gave the players names he came up with, etc.

Officer's Match and DonGlock26 like this.
  14. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

Saving that for use on Facebook next Wednesday.

15. DocCasualty

DocCasualty Wolverine

Adam Schiff on Wolf Blitzer, CNN

16. hooligan74

hooligan74

Well, that explains that.

17. DocCasualty

DocCasualty Wolverine

It does. Schiff-for-brains has accused a standing POTUS of the same. This guy gave the Biden cartel a chance to retract that accusation or he would release this material.

18. JFrame

JFrame

There are so many smoking guns around the Biden Crime Family, the air over their heads is like a California wildfire... o_O