GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
74,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
"He’s Got Tapes? -Tucker Carlson Interviews Hunter Biden Business Associate Tony Bobulinski – 8:00pm Tonight…

Posted on October 27, 2020 by sundance

According to multiple recent media leaks and reports Hunter Biden business associate Tony Bobulinski has audio recordings of business discussions with the Biden family as they constructed the bribery scheme with the Chinese communist government.

Tonight at 8:00pm Fox Host Tucker Carlson is scheduled to broadcast an interview with Bobulinski and there is a great deal of anticipation for the content.

Consider this an open discussion thread for the broadcast.

Share this:

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...ness-associate-tony-bobulinski-800pm-tonight/ "

·
Making America great again!
16,208 Posts
I rarely miss Tucker. Will surely watch tonight.

Reactions: DonGlock26

·
Mentally Frozen
24,752 Posts
Damning testimony.

·
Registered
74,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
When does Media silencing of this become a contribution to a candidate? That, the fake fact checking, the Twitter and Facebook silencing.
Obviously, the mainstream media and big tech is protecting these Biden family traitors.

·
Registered
74,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Rational
14,230 Posts
I don't believe for one second that this guy is as innocent as he makes himself out to be. I think he's trying to cover his ass. He had a look during that press conference of a guy who was being led to the gallows.

And has nobody stopped to question the highly-convenient timing of all of this?

Nevertheless.....I'm interested to hear what he has to say. I'll wait for Fox to release the segment on YouTube.

·
Registered
74,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I don't believe for one second that this guy is as innocent as he makes himself out to be. I think he's trying to cover his ass. He had a look during that press conference of a guy who was being led to the gallows.

Nevertheless.....I'm interested to hear what he has to say. I'll wait for Fox to release the segment on YouTube.
Maybe, he's as shady as the Biden's. Does that make the Biden's innocent?

Videos in post #12.

·
NRA Patriot Life Member
7,464 Posts

I think his motivation will be clear after you watch him on Tucker. He is totally believable. He presents significant details and first hand knowledge as well as evidence. Biden family is Screwed or at least should be.

·
A swamp dude
10,925 Posts

If you repeat this statement after viewing the Carlson interview with Bobulinski, you will have sacrificed your credibility to support Biden’s and Schiff’s and the MSM’s lies.

·
Mentally Frozen
24,752 Posts
That was a great interview.

·
A swamp dude
10,925 Posts
That was a great interview.
It was outstanding, powerful, revealing. I don’t see how Bobulinski’s statements can be ignored by Congress, the FBI, DOJ and the MSM unless the truth just doesn’t matter any more.

·
Mentally Frozen
24,752 Posts
It was outstanding, powerful, revealing. I don’t see how Bobulinski’s statements can be ignored by Congress, the FBI, DOJ and the MSM unless the truth just doesn’t matter any more.
I bet Wray is pissing peach seeds.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts