close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Tucker "Answer"

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by PhillyGlock23, Apr 28, 2006.

1. PhillyGlock23

PhillyGlock23

Well hello there fellow GTers! Thanks to the great information posted on this site, I've had an opportunity to learn quite a bit about firearms-related issues and have been pointed in the right direction for some really fine holsters.

I'm currently selling two of them...a Tucker Gunleather "Answer" for a Glock 23 and a Galco U.S.A., also for a Glock 23.

I recieved the "Answer" from Rob at TuckerGunleather a month or so ago. It's a great holster, in perfect condition with softened leather from being worn, but I no longer have a need to keep it in my "holster box." So I'm offering it for sale. (I have five pictures of the holster, but for some reason I'm unable to post the pictures on here. If you send your Email my way, I will be happy to shoot the pics over to you.)

The holster is in excellent condition, comes with an allen wrench for adjustment, and was only worn out in public once or twice. I'm asking $100 with free USPS Priority Shipping to anywhere in CONUS.

The Galco U.S.A. has NEVER been worn (except for trying it on once I brought it home from the store) and I could never warm up to it. It's been sitting in a box in my closet for quite some time collecting nothing but dust. It retails for $69.95 but I'd be willing to sell it for $45, again with free USPS shipping within CONUS. (I have three recent pictures of this holster, too. Just send your Email and I'll send them your way.)

If somebody out there would like both the Tucker "Answer" and the Galco U.S.A., I would be more than happy to sell both for a combined price of $125, again with free USPS Priority shipping anywhere within CONUS.

In keeping with fairness, I will entertain offers on a first come, first serve basis (combined offers will have preferential consideration) and would prefer to use PayPal for the method of payment.

--Dan

2. PhillyGlock23

PhillyGlock23