1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
11,874 Posts

·
Registered
9,666 Posts
Americans do not want marxism
Too many AMERICANS just don't want TRUMP They can't see past that..
...........................................STUPID STUPID STUPID........................................... ...........................................................:waving:.....................................................

·
Aw sheet main
1,554 Posts
This censorship must be handled. I hope Trump makes it top priority after the election.
I address that like I do the Washington football team. If you don't like what they call themselves, then don't watch, don't buy merch, don't buy tickets. But that's not good enough for the left.

When the president gets tired of Twitter censoring and labeling his posts, he'll move to a competitor. Same with Youtube and Facebook. As long as the censored use the services that are censoring, nothing will change. If they lost half their business, they might change their approach.

Notice I didn't actually type the world the Washington Football Team used to use. Censorship and militant political correctness are everywhere.

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
On Hannity last night Ari Fleischer said he believes the polls and Biden will win by a small number . I pray that he is wrong .

·
A swamp dude
10,933 Posts
His rallies tell us there is great enthusiasm everywhere he goes, but so many have voted early that states he must win may not be savable here at the end. If he does win, somehow, we may have a chance to save the unalienable principles on which we stand.

Trump is a fighter like no other in my lifetime. I admire his strength and will to win. I hope and pray he comes out on top.

·
Registered
11,612 Posts
The social websites received a legal pass when a few years ago they were claiming that they were not choosing items that were published. When they started censoring content, they started going down the slippery slope. Either the internet services are forums without censorship for political ideas or they are medias which are responsible for content like newspapers. They will be another day of reckoning soon.

·
A swamp dude
10,933 Posts
....Either the internet services are forums without censorship for political ideas or they are medias which are responsible for content like newspapers. There will be another day of reckoning soon.
If Trump and other Republicans in key races win, there will be a day of reckoning. Otherwise, Dems will allow internet services to help in their mission to reshape the country.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts