Trump Tucson Rally 10/19/20

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by PatinAz, Oct 20, 2020.

1. PatinAz

PatinAz

Attended the rally in Tucson yesterday. Got there early and got set up behind podium. I have no idea what the crowd that didn't make it inside looked like, but hearing it was a lot.

Anyhow, all the local news stations reports echoed the same fake news- "Hundreds attend Trump rally" "Over a thousand attend Trump rally".

Their bias couldn't be any more palpable. Pic didn't even include side bleachers or crowd that didn't make it inside. 20201019_155510.jpg

DocPoison, Wojo88, jcm3 and 5 others like this.
  2. Doc McGlock

Doc McGlock

What was your crowd estimate?

3. PatinAz

PatinAz

Estimates are putting it anywhere between 7k to over 10k. The outside venue was nearly as large as the inside. It took me two hours just to get out of the designated parking area at the conclusion.

B C and Ramjet38 like this.
  4. Rotn1

Rotn1

I watched a live stream glad you got in.

It really is a crime what the media is doing.

5. Jade Falcon

Jade Falcon Rational

How many protesters did you see?

I've been watching Right-Side Broadcasting on YouTube, and every rally he throws has thousands of people in attendance.....massive crowds as far as the eye can see. It's what gives me hope for November 3rd.

6. jcm3

jcm3 G22 4 Me

The media are so biased that it's sickening.

A number of years ago, my buddy, also my roommate when we were in the 82D, went to a patriots rally in Southern CA. I don't remember the city, maybe Redondo Beach?

Anyway, a bunch of pro-patriots showed up, and probably a higher number of counter protesters (of course, this was So Cal). They had a cordoned off area where the patriots were supposed to go, and they only let 300 or so of them in this small area. But, they let unlimited counter protesters into the area, surrounding them and outnumbering them by ten or more.

When the media showed it on the nightly news, it made it look like a few wacko alt-right racists being outnumbered by a bunch of normal people. It was sickening and disgusting.

Thousands of pro-patriot attendees were there, they just weren't allowed into the area.

The media needs to be careful that they don't get what it is that they want, as they're the first to go in a communist regime. Stupid is as stupid does.

PatinAz and Rotn1 like this.
  7. PatinAz

PatinAz

There were literally only six. They were little goth kids on a corner holding signs with their heads hung in shame as thousands walked past them mocking them. They had the protection of two TPD bike officers.

DocPoison and Jade Falcon like this.
  8. benben

benben

He’s going to be in my hometown tomorrow, I live right beside Charlotte. Expecting a huge crowd, I think I’ll watch it tomorrow on Fox News!

Everyone was just called to the office, dealership is closing early at 3:00 tomorrow, that’s what kind of traffic and lockdown they’re expecting!

PatinAz and Rotn1 like this.
  9. Rotn1

Rotn1

Fox is one option, but sometimes they keep cutting in / cutting out.
    If you want to watch continuously and uninterrupted You Tube streams work pretty good.

benben likes this.