1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Previously achieved fame and glory as Burebista
5,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
125 Posts
Both were installed by Trump, he has the worst advisers ever as they all seem to be deep state shills no matter what. They had to know Haspel was an Obam holdover and I never heard of Wray before he became FBI head. It just gets worse with every appointment it seems.........

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
The old saying "keep your enemies close to you" does have merit. These people have become useful idiots, they have no more value and provided the intel Trump needed. The swamp is deep and sometimes you need to wade into it to get what is needed.

·
Registered
5,195 Posts
Good. How are Barr and Durham doing? I don’t even remember what corrupt DOJ activity, that we all know to be true, they’re “investigating” (sweeping under the rug).

Reactions: hooligan74

·
Registered
14,447 Posts
The old saying "keep your enemies close to you" does have merit. These people have become useful idiots, they have no more value and provided the intel Trump needed. The swamp is deep and sometimes you need to wade into it to get what is needed.
Yes, I can see giving more rope to hang them with.

Then open the trap door and let the rope snap after the election. All hell will break loose for the swamp

·
Registered
125 Posts
Don't put too much faith in Barr, he's a long time buddy of Muller FFS and how many have been indighted?? 1 sacrificial lamb attorney from DOJ who won't serve a day behind bars. It really shows how far this conspiracy goes and may never get any justice. Just look at Flynn!! At least everybody now knows how deep the corruption goes if you didn't already.........

Reactions: Kablam

·
Quick! Duck!
2,760 Posts
That will be about one Presidential term past due.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Both were installed by Trump, he has the worst advisers ever as they all seem to be deep state shills no matter what. They had to know Haspel was an Obam holdover and I never heard of Wray before he became FBI head. It just gets worse with every appointment it seems.........
As soon as he announced Haspel, John Brennan approved. Trump should have known right then to rescind it.

Wray was the lawyer who advised/defended Christie during BridgeGate. Not sure how that slipped by Kushner, thought he hated anyone and everyone to do with Christie.

·
Registered
910 Posts
How are Barr and Durham doing?
Trying to stay out of jail.

They know if there are indictments before election and Biden wins, those indictments will be dropped and they themselves will be investigated for corruption.

·
Registered
10,147 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts