close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Trump to announce recognition of Jerusalem as Captial of Israel tomorrow.

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by David2015, Dec 6, 2017.

1. David2015

David2015

Looks like history is gonna be made tomorrow about 1pm Eastern time. And some bible prophesy fulfilled.

Fox News / Sean Hannity and Ed Henry announced tonight that tomorrow, Trump is going to announce that the United States is officially recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and order the State Dept. to begin the process of moving the U.S. Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

You know the Muslim world is gonna throw a absolute hissy-fit over this. Turkey has already told Trump that this will be a red line he better not cross. A dozen countries today alone warned Trump not to do it... but he is set to do it anyway.

Might be a good idea to be sure to wear your carry weapon from now on... and tuck that extra mag in too. The State Dept has been sending additional marines / fast teams to protect embassies in a number of countries in anticipation of wide spread attacks as a result of this announcement.

I support the move 100%... but at the same time, I know it is gonna set-off the Muslim world.

I note that the United States was the first country to recognize Israel as a State back in 1948. Seems fitting that we be the first to move our Embassy to Jerusalem.

2. JMS

JMS 02

What doesn't set off the Muslim world?

3. David2015

David2015

True.

I agree with a number of the commentators. Nothing has gotten anything accomplished in 50 yrs of peace talks. Hundreds of millions of our tax dollars has been spent on the Palestinians, with nothing to show for it. They use the money to pay the families of suicide bombers a monthly pension. School their kids in hate for America & Israel. Buy missiles and explosives to kill Israelis. And build tunnels from which they can attack inside Israel's walls and kidnap Israeli soldiers for ransom. At least Trump is taking a stance.

Prior to their elections, Clinton, Bush and Obama all said they were gonna recognize Jerusalem as Israel's Capital and move the Embassy. But then after the election, they refused to do so. Trump said he would do it and is keeping his word.

4. LASTRESORT20

LASTRESORT20 L T G

Exactly!! They are always "set off" anyway...None of their business United States is recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel ...Muslim koran reading terrorist hate all "Infidels" anyway...

This is very good news!! I dont care what muslim terrorist think or feel..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. HollowHead

HollowHead Firm member

How do the Buddhists and Hindus feel about this? HH

6. ChuteTheMall

ChuteTheMall Wallbuilder and Weapon Bearer

:flag::israelflag:Long overdue. We finally got a President who doesn't kowtow to Islam.

7. Random

Random Makeshift Patriot

I can understand why the previous presidents didn't follow through. Ambitions and goals often have to be readjusted when you gain the burden of knowledge.
    They always run a campaign and make promises. After they are elected, once they are "taken to the basement", they may have to backtrack on several issues.
    I've never gotten the impression that Trump would let knowledge stop him. I'm a big believer in "If things have been screwed up for a long time and they aren't getting any better... try something. Anything."
    Don't much like hamsters. (stuck in a loop people) I'm all for him taking a chance and trying something different.
    Course, I felt the same way after listening to people whine about healthcare for 30 years so I don't expect support from everyone to be so... pragmatic.

Wouldn't mind knowing which "dozen countries" advised against it and what reasons they gave.
    Much like the liberal and conservative idiots, I wouldn't give much weight to the biased but if someone like Switzerland is throwing out reasons against it I feel he should probably consider their argument.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
  8. ChuteTheMall

No, President Trump doesn't kowtow to Switzerland either.

9. David2015

David2015

Fox flashed their flags on screen for a few seconds and read the names of the countries off quickly. Most all were Muslim & Arab countries. Turkey's President seemed to have the harshest comments.

IndyGunFreak, Dr. Bill and Caver 60 like this.
  10. ChuteTheMall

Tell Turkey to change the name of Istanbul back to Constantinople or gtfo. It's not up to them to tell us what to do.

11. EOS

EOS National Capitalist

A lot of American blood has been spilled for Israel and we get nothing in return. Looks like a lot more to come.

12. NWPA

NWPA

Screw the muslin world

13. RustyL

RustyL

This is the president we have been waiting for, one that tries to keep his word. He is hated as much as the Jewish.

14. voyager4520

voyager4520

They need to rename the consulate in Jerusalem as the new embassy so that if Trump doesn't win in 2020 it'll already have been done. I bet Obamao holdovers in the State Dept are arguing to build a new embassy that could take years to build in hopes that it won't be ready to open until 2021. If a dem wins in 2020 moving an already in place embassy out of Jerusalem could cost them enough votes to persuade them not to do it at least until late in a second term.

15. Tickhill

Tickhill Eternity: Smoking or Non-Smoking

Our relationship with Israel has been strained to say the least over the last 8 years.
    This will once again show Israel that President Trump will stand side by side with them.
    This is a decision that will likely intensify the violence between Israel and the rock chuckers, but Israel is up to it.
    Official recognition of Jerusalem is huuuuge!
    MAGA

16. powernoodle

powernoodle

Not true. All of the Lord's promises to Israel were fulfilled. After you fulfill a promise, it is no longer unfulfilled. We do violence to the biblical text by bending it to fit our modern-day political narrative.

So the Lord gave Israel all the land he had sworn to give their ancestors, and they took possession of it and settled there. The Lord gave them rest on every side, just as he had sworn to their ancestors. Not one of their enemies withstood them; the Lord gave all their enemies into their hands. Not one of all the Lord’s good promises to Israel failed; every one was fulfilled.
    - Joshua 21:43

Let that phrase ring in your ears: every one was fulfilled. Much more could be said on the subject, including how God responds to those who rejected the Christ who was in their midst (Matthew 23:37-38), but Joshua 21 should be sufficient for anyone who seeks to engage in proper exegesis.

17. davysprocket

davysprocket

Why waste money moving it? It is just fine where it's at.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

18. Bcw7101

Bcw7101

I see the Muslims are going to have a day of rage. What better way to show your religion of peace and tolerant by demonstrating the moving of an government office. If the Muslims are so unhappy then they should invade like 1967.

19. P99er

P99er AKA PPQ'er

I think after 8 years of Obama, and 28 years of one betrayal after another, it's the least we can do.

20. davysprocket

davysprocket

For those who think Israel is a friend. [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Mad Villainist and EOS like this.