Trump on Seattle: ‘If We Have to Go in, We’re Going to Go in’

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by DonGlock26, Jun 12, 2020.

1. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

"Trump on Seattle: ‘If We Have to Go in, We’re Going to Go in’

IAN HANCHETT11 Jun 20202,301

During a portion of an interview with the Fox News Channel released on Thursday, President Trump stated that he wouldn’t allow Seattle to “be occupied” and “If we have to go in, we’re going to go in.” Trump also urged Washington Gov. Jay Inslee (D) to use the National Guard but stated that “one way or the other, it’s going to get done. These people are not going to occupy a major portion of a great city.”

Trump said, “If there were more toughness, you wouldn’t have the kind of devastation that you had in Minneapolis and in Seattle. I mean, let’s see what’s going on in Seattle. But I will tell you if they don’t straighten that situation out, we’re going to straighten it out.”

He added, “What I mean is very simple, we’re not going to let Seattle be occupied by anarchists. … If we have to go in, we’re going to go in. The governor’s either going to do it, let the governor do it, he’s got great National Guard troops, he’ll — he can do it. But one way or the other, it’s going to get done. These people are not going to occupy a major portion of a great city.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/06/11/trump-on-seattle-if-we-have-to-go-in-were-going-to-go-in/ "

F14A and GlockAndMan like this.
  2. Trench Sweeper

Trench Sweeper On the day of your birth death began stalking you

KY where the taxes are as high as half the people
    Treat them as a armed occupation force because they are. Who ever isn't killed put them on trial and take their citizenship. Then make them leave. Where they go isn't our problem but give them a couple months or be arrested as an illegal.

3. ruffhunter

ruffhunter

Think i found a before/after photo of Chaz the seattle leader

[​IMG]Bono

tuica, MFC4, Quijibo and 4 others like this.
  4. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

MFC4, larry_minn and Bring_it! like this.
  5. shadowgunner9

shadowgunner9 This used to be AMERICA........

I like Trump's attitude and his obvious concern for Our Country As WE Know It, but truth be told he must learn to pick his battles more carefully prior to an election. Sure, we here are behind this idea but a lot of the opposition will just use his words to attack and further destroy things, sure enough.
    I think this situation may burn itself out , give them enough rope to hang themselves. Let others in the private sector step up. with his approval and support, and make an example of them. Swiftly.

glock1097 and serve_and_protect like this.
  6. Ordell Robbie

Ordell Robbie Giant Member

All the fed will have to do is step in and kill the power, water and cell service, those snowflakes will abandon CHAZ in a matter of minutes...

7. walke121

walke121

They couldn’t(wouldn’t) stop these anarchists from taking this but they are going to take action against a US military force... Right. I saw a list of supplies they want at their little clubhouse. It’s going to look like the homeless section of LA. I know there aren’t a ton of right wing people there but I’d imagine there has to be more people upset about their city being treated like this than is reported. The news makes it sound like all the businesses and stores inside their little zone is just fine with this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1bigK and glock1097 like this.
  8. BOOSTED12A

BOOSTED12A

Let the feds take.care of it just like waco

9. 6Actual

6Actual Southern Backwater Mafia

Yep military not even needed but of course thats the conclusion the liberals will jump to. Trump trolling the snowflakes again:)

Ordell Robbie, Quijibo and BOOSTED12A like this.
  10. Cambo

Cambo

I'll believe it when I see it. I'm just seeing a lot of posturing. I hope I'm wrong.

11. walke121

walke121

Yes he’s trolling them hard. Makes them look compliant and weak for not doing anything but trim saves face by not going against state and local govt wishes and if he sent military in and it went bad That could be a disaster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. serve_and_protect

serve_and_protect

Well, I certainly don't like the far left Seattle mayor, but she is right. It is unconstitutional for the US military to be used against the American people.

I think it's ridiculous to use the US military to crush a bunch of teenage losers in ski masks, most of whom are unarmed.

This isn't a national security crisis, it's a bunch of SJW college students acting immature.

Just ignore them and deny them the attention they crave. After a few weeks, when they see that no one cares what they are doing, they will pack up and go home.

Remember, if President Trump can use the US military to crush a bunch of (mostly) unarmed teenagers, then President Kamala/Cuomo/Biden/Newsom/Buttigieg can use the US military to crush 2A Sanctuary counties, the "Patriot Redoubt", anti-lockdown protests, pro-2A rallies like the one in Virginia this year, etc etc etc etc.

shadowgunner9, Syclone0538 and 1bigK like this.
  13. 9XX19mm

9XX19mm

She is out of it. She is complicit in aiding and suborning insurrection.

Speaking of which, she needs to read the Insurrection Act of 1807. Used by G. H. W. Bush to combat the 1992 LA Rodney King riots.

Quijibo likes this.
  14. 9XX19mm

9XX19mm

This part is the most sickening. If things were reversed and it was a “white seperatist group” and a big D Democrat in the White House... the whole alphabet Federal posse would’ve been there yesterday. Waco, Cliven Bundy in NV, et al. And the media would be saying how crazy, dangerous, threatening, and what a powder keg this situation is. Now they want to paint it as a street fair. Disgusting.

15. serve_and_protect

serve_and_protect

I wish Trump would stop falling for the leftist bait.

It seems like every few days, the leftists do something "rebellious" and then Trump can't resist jumping into the fray with authoritarian-sounding threats/comments/Tweets about "vicious dogs," "dominating the streets," "I will solve your problem for you," "if you don't fix this, I will," "domestic terrorists," etc etc etc etc.

What he should do is simply say "this is a local issue for Seattle. I denounce this lawlessness, but at this time there is no reason for the federal government to get involved. The Seattle city authorities have the responsibility to solve this problem."

Simple and easy. Let the Seattle Democrats own the CHAZ problem.

shadowgunner9 and Syclone0538 like this.
  16. serve_and_protect

serve_and_protect

1. A bunch of hippie teenagers and college students occupying city hall with the mayor's full support and encouragement is hardly an insurrection.

2. The Insurrection Act of 1807 is unconstitutional. GHW Bush violated the US Constitution by sending in troops to quell the 1992 riots.

17. Quijibo

Quijibo King Doofus.

The mayor can say whatever she wants. If she decides to designate a section of the city an autonomous nation then the governor needs to step in. If the governor can't handle it (good luck admitting that) then the fed can step in. This is nowhere near the level that it can't be handled by the city. Their inaction means that the state will have to step in soon or the idiots are going to turn on each other.
    They have created a political black hole that they are not going to be able to dig themselves out of. Either they walk in and walk these fools out, or admit that they are powerless against a bunch of hippy squatters. The longer this goes on, the more it becomes obvious that the city officials assisted in the takeover.

1bigK and Jade Falcon like this.
  18. larry_minn

larry_minn Silver Member Millennium Member

But unlike Waco there is a legal reason to go in to stop illegally armed people from hurting innocents.
    What I recall of Waco. A guy with Messiah couples convinced weak minded people to do his bidding, including the women...
    I never heard anything illegal proven. Allegations that didn’t have any evidence, no corroboration .... On their own property...

Let’s see. Criminals, openly abusing residents, stealing property, destroying public property...terrorism.... yep exact.y the same situation. Nope.

19. 9XX19mm

9XX19mm

Doesn’t matter if it is a band of blind quadriplegic grandmothers. The law is the law. BTW, this pic challenges the picture you are failing to paint.

[​IMG]

The US Supreme Court and Congress disagree with you. Carry on.

20. Bradley T

Bradley T

Can't kill them. They're just kids. Don't even know how many things in life that adults want to protest every damned day. They should just let them enjoy their fifteen minutes, then when they wander out in a few weeks, they'll find out what being "on paper" means and how protesting what the court has in store for you, does you no good!