·
Come on man!!
14,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
8,302 Posts
Link is down...can you just describe it for us
Lately, after clicking links to twitter, I have to reload the page. When the page first loads it looks like the video is gone. That's what I had to do for the link in the OP and from other threads the past few days.

·
Come on man!!
14,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Reactions: Sherlock913

·
I'm your huckleberry....
17,485 Posts
Never in my life has a President had this kind of enthusiasm, never. Trump is bordering on rock star status. It's unreal.
It's just so baffling that as popular as Trump seems and how gigantic his rallies are he can't get ahead of that rascal Biden. It's almost like somebody's lying to us ....

·
Registered
14,415 Posts
It's just so baffling that as popular as Trump seems and how gigantic his rallies are he can't get ahead of that rascal Biden. It's almost like somebody's lying to us ....
Yes, they'll need it to look like Trump stole the election by some trickery..........the loss is easier that way, and the resistance to follow

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Lately, after clicking links to twitter, I have to reload the page. When the page first loads it looks like the video is gone. That's what I had to do for the link in the OP and from other threads the past few days.
Same here.

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
And it was announced at the last minute...

https://twitter.com/kayleighmcenany/status/1320458740265607168

Turn your speakers WAO for maximum 'Merica!!!!!!

Never in my life has a President had this kind of enthusiasm, never. Trump is bordering on rock star status. It's unreal.
Watching the President rallys and then the Biden rallys, there is no way that Biden is leading in the polls.Time to tell the people that run the polls to go pound sand.

·
Unmasked
4,383 Posts
I believe twitter actually announced they were going to do that.

It is a form of suppression, by causing some people to give up, and to slow down re-tweets. Some things, I had to reload 3-4 times to actually see them.

(I don't have a twitter account, but can still see tweets.)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts