GlockTalk Forum banner

81 - 100 of 201 Posts

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Stock up? Hell I'm selling all but a couple of my guns and retiring. A Glock 17 should go for what a vintage python does now.:dancing:

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
That like of thinking is delusional at this point. Trump might repeat what he did last time (lose the popular vote, win the electoral college.) But I think the odds are against even that. He won a few blue-ish states by very thin margins in '16. I don't see him pulling them out again. FL and OH are leaning blue at this point. If he doesn't get both, he's done. And the senate is a toss up. If it's leaning any direction, it's blue.

The question is moot, it's not going to happen. Trump in a landslide. Very probably the House goes red and the Senate maintains.

·
Registered
7,122 Posts
That like of thinking is delusional at this point. Trump might repeat what he did last time (lose the popular vote, win the electoral college.) But I think the odds are against even that. He won a few blue-ish states by very thin margins in '16. I don't see him pulling them out again. FL and OH are leaning blue at this point. If he doesn't get both, he's done. And the senate is a toss up. If it's leaning any direction, it's blue.
I guess we will see.

·
Premium Member
3,753 Posts
nope..i actually hate both dems and repubs..corrupt parties that have divided and destroyed this country.
The Dem Party, which is now run by the Left, has demonstrably taken the USA toward financial and moral ruination, and the GOP, to the extent that it has condoned the Left's agenda, has been complicit. But that doesn't mean that the Dems and the GOP are equally evil. The Dem party is patently more evil by any real standard.

The current leader is nothing but a narcissist con-man bully that is out of his element.
Joe Biden? You think he is the current leader? Tell your DU friends that trolling their TDS-caused BS here only makes their idiocy more apparent to more readers.

Pres. Trump has led the USA to more productivity and employment than any President before him since Reagan. If he were the clueless narcissist you imagine him to be, how'd he manage to do so much good for the USA?

What previous President achieved recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel?

Until we get rid of the corrupt two-party system, people will continue to hold their noses and vote for the lesser of two evils...which is ridiculous if you ask me. But to each their own.
Are you Mitt Romney, or just one of his 285 fans?

·
AAAMAD
30,976 Posts
Pres. Trump has led the USA to more productivity and employment than any President before him since Reagan. If he were the clueless narcissist you imagine him to be, how'd he manage to do so much good for the USA?

What previous President achieved recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel?

By the same token, Trump has also set record unemployment numbers.

And why is getting Jerusalem recognized a notable accomplishment for America or the President?

·
Premium Member
3,753 Posts
Trump’s policies have nothing to do with rising unemployment.

And examples of his foreign policy achievements — some of them unprecedented—directly refute the canard that he is feckless.

Any other questions?

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
You forgot the Obama executive order banning thousands of social security recipients, including veterans, from owning a firearm simply if someone else did their finances. BTW that was repealed by the Republican controlled senate in 2017 and singed into law by President Trump.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/15/senate-votes-undo-obama-administration-gun-rule/

President Trump banned a device that allowed an auto loading rifle to emulate a full auto rifle after the Las Vegas shooting massacre. The democrats were screaming to ban all AR-15 rifles and other evil black rifles along with standard capacity magazines over 10 rounds but the proposed "improved" Feinstein/democrat AWB was DOA in the republican controlled senate.

https://www.feinstein.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?p=press-releases&id=EFC76859-879D-4038-97DD-C577212ED17B#:~:text=Washington—Senators Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.), Chris Murphy (D-Conn.) and,of military-style assault weapons and high-capacity ammunition magazines.

The democrats also tried to pass an AWB in 2013 after Sandy Hook. It failed and below is how the vote went in the senate. It is very apparent which party supports another AWB and it is not the republicans.

https://projects.propublica.org/represent/votes/113/senate/1/101

Democats voting yes: 38 Republicans: 1
Go look up the Feinstein bill, it gets renamed but they keep trying every new Congress.

I’ll stick with Trump.​

Reactions: grumpy1

·
NRA Benefactor
5,287 Posts
The liberals has shown what is acceptable behavior when things don't go your way.

Riot, burn, loot, and act like a spoiled child. Paint slogans down the middle of streets, disrespect the establishment, and act like the laws don't apply to you.

Make citizens afraid to go into the streets and unsafe in their own homes.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hmmmmm....

America is a gun culture, but I’m guessing about half of the people in it have never held a firearm.

And I remember the Obama trance these people were in.

I can’t prove it, but I believe that if The Great Leader, Barack Obama would have cancelled the 2016 election and declared himself dictator that many of these same people would have looked at each other, nodded, and went along with it.

If a Biden administration convinced 50% plus 1 to pass gun registration, then I’ll start planning for dark times, not before.

·
Registered
157 Posts
At Academy Sports in the Fort Worth area, Monday mornings at opening is when they put out ammo. It's at regular pricing too, not marked up. There has been 9mm, 556 name brands, along with 40, 380.

·
Registered
46 Posts
The Dem Party, which is now run by the Left, has demonstrably taken the USA toward financial and moral ruination, and the GOP, to the extent that it has condoned the Left's agenda, has been complicit. But that doesn't mean that the Dems and the GOP are equally evil. The Dem party is patently more evil by any real standard.

Joe Biden? You think he is the current leader? Tell your DU friends that trolling their TDS-caused BS here only makes their idiocy more apparent to more readers.

Are you Mitt Romney, or just one of his 285 fans?
i respect your answer..we can agree to disagree on Trump..but I really don’t like Biden either...

·
Registered
449 Posts
Would be a great time to have array of calibers; and I really don’t, just the basics
the gap was the single best pistol investment i ever made. i bought 2 g37s and g39 for less than $1k shipping and transfers. got a pile of mags for $100 and i reload so ammo hasn't been a problem. 3 great glocks good ammo availability and drum roll, panic proof caliber for about $330 each. oh and all 3 have very very little wear and good night sights.

81 - 100 of 201 Posts