Trump Just BUSTED Obama’s Muslim Spy Network...

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by steve4102, Feb 6, 2017.

1. steve4102

steve4102

Operating In US Capital— Linked To Navy SEAL’s Death

http://freedomdaily.com/trump-just-...operating-us-capital-linked-navy-seals-death/

I’ve heard about this case and written on it previously. However, new facts are coming to light that I did not know about and it makes this oh, so much worse. Last Thursday night, Democratic members of the House were briefed on illicit activities by several IT contractors. Five have been put on leave and/or fired. An investigation is ongoing and no one has been arrested… yet.

More in Article.

tic-tok-GLOCK likes this.
  2. Ramjet38

Ramjet38 Mentally Frozen

?

Why haven't they been arrested? Is this fake news? There should have been an FBI investigation and arrest, not just fired.

3. oldandtreacherous

oldandtreacherous

I seriously doubt if a Dem congressmen knew of an impending SEAL mission....

Ramjet38 and HarlDane like this.
  4. SC Tiger

SC Tiger As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly.

Probably. At the very least they took a kernel of truth and jumped to a lot of conclusions...

5. robhic

robhic I'm your huckleberry....

I don't think so. I heard on a radio program that these guys were obammy's leftovers. This seems to add some credibility to the charge(s):

Three brothers who managed office information technology for members of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence and other lawmakers were abruptly relieved of their duties on suspicion that they accessed congressional computers without permission.

Brothers Abid, Imran, and Jamal Awan were barred from computer networks at the House of Representatives Thursday, The Daily Caller News Foundation Investigative Group has learned.

That's from "The Daily Caller" and cited in the original article. Sounds plausible to me....

6. oldandtreacherous

oldandtreacherous

Again, I doubt the Dem congressmen who these guys did IT work for were privy to an impending SEAL mission (God help us if they did). That was the authors clickbait. Did they commit crimes? Probably, and hope they're prosecuted and the Dems are embarrassed. Haven't seen this much on the MSM though, huh?

refugeepj likes this.
  7. robhic

This adds a bit more: https://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2017/02/06/muslim-it-staffers-fired-security/

tic-tok-GLOCK likes this.
  8. oldandtreacherous

oldandtreacherous

But last paragraph skewers the possibility of these guys informing someone in Yemen that the SEALs were coming. That was behind my pointing out the clickbait employed by author of original article above.

Jack Langer, spokesman for the intelligence committee, said the committee office has its own IT staff and security measures and classified information from the panel is not allowed to be sent to members’ personal offices.

9. SC Tiger

SC Tiger As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly.

The three brothers working in - and being fired from - the IT department for the Capitol (I think) looks to be a valid story.

The link to th SEAL's death I have not heard - I think that might be a bit of a stretch.

10. oldandtreacherous

oldandtreacherous

Yes

11. robhic

Well, the first articles are not 100% verified but your argument (above) also takes into account that muslim (or any...) staffers are gonna not break the rules! After the obammy years? Puh-lease.