1 - 20 of 252 Posts

·
Cuhootnified Roamer
10,004 Posts
If he doesn't need it, that's stupid.

·
Giant Member
5,569 Posts
So what's the big deal? I know the press and the left hate it but there are a lot of doctors that say it works. I'm assuming that it's prescribed, is he taking it as a preventative in a low dose?

·
Registered
43,600 Posts
If it works by way of the mechanism that is claimed, it would be prophylactic and decrease a persons chances of contracting the virus. Weighing that against the possible side effects would be between Trump and his Dr.

·
Registered
21,704 Posts
So what's the big deal? I know the press and the left hate it but there are a lot of doctors that say it works. I'm assuming that it's prescribed, is he taking it as a preventative in a low dose?
The left seems to hate anything that isn't a vaccine being pitched by Bill Gates that's 8 months away from being available.

·
Registered
21,955 Posts
The President is taking a risk with his own health and his credibility for no apparent reason. I don't get it.
This is what narcissists do. Once they make a pronouncement, anything that could bring that into question can not be tolerated, regardless of information to the contrary. If he was convinced that it would help him from getting CoVid-19 rather than using social distancing wearing a mask, he would just take it privately and stfu about it. But evidently he wants to stick it in the face of his medical advisers.

·
Registered
21,704 Posts
1 - 20 of 252 Posts