Trump is like the roadrunner....

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by MaxxAction, Jan 27, 2017.

1. MaxxAction

MaxxAction

2. medic2258

medic2258

They have a lot of projection issues. Everything they claim Trump or the right does, they have already done. It's like the thief claiming someone is stealing from them.

3. ithaca_deerslayer

ithaca_deerslayer

He's pretty smart, and the left falls for the trap of thinking he is dumb or ruled by a huge ego.

I swear, he baits the left. He talks about crowd size because it is important to recognize the people who support him. The left makes a big deal out of it, thinking it is about ego, and the next day a reporter visits the WH, and Trump says hey look at this new giant portrait on the wall that I just had put up showing the huge crowd. Then the left spends the next entire day talking about Trump's obsession with crowd size.

In the meanwhile, Trump is actually busy signing executive orders and making deals that are resulting in real change. Yet it is the left media who has become obessed with crowd size.

The man is a genius!
    :)

4. SJ 40

SJ 40 Deplorable,Clinger

Running down the road all day,Beep,Beep. SJ 40

5. peng

peng

The DNC must be the ACME corporation then....

6. Eric

Eric Big Giant Head CLM

Wile E. Coyote, SUPER Liberal.

7. huskerbuttons

huskerbuttons

The anvil hitting him in the head is actually reality smacking him upside the snot locker.

Deltic, Mrs.Cicero, aircarver and 2 others like this.
  8. Eric

Eric Big Giant Head CLM

I hope that wall on our southern border says 'ACME', in giant letters. Maybe that and a price tag down in the corner that says Wall-mart. Watch out for falling migrants. :supergrin:

9. Glock&KimberLady

Glock&KimberLady Morior Invictus

I wonder if he noticed the date was wrong on that giant crowd photo? It's dated the 21st of January, the date of the Womens March :rofl:

SJ 40 likes this.
  10. aksnowman

aksnowman

one thing i wish he would stop is the stupid tweeting **** christ that is stupid. but then again i hate all social media. bunch of childish bull****.

11. wprebeck

wprebeck Have you seen me?

I'm enjoying it, truth be told. I don't partake of many social media trends myself, with regular participation in this forum and one other being the majority. I do have a Facebook account, but my name isn't the same over there, and I rarely make any comments.

That being said, President Trump is using social media to his advantage. He can get his message out, unfiltered and in the proper context, without any added bias from the liberal mass media. He bypasses the press and their obnoxious "Gotcha" method of journalism.

Combine that, with the fact that - like it, or not - social media IS the future and millions of adults make use of it...President Trump is a genius. He reaches millions of people instantly, says what he wants to say without interference, and people repeat his exact words to millions of other people.

That's fricking gold! It's the smartest, most forward thinking use of communication by a leader that I've ever seen. Half the battle of being President is marketing yourself. Our current officeholder is a genius at marketing his name. It's how he became wealthy and famous to begin with, and it's how he sold his brand to get the nomination and win the election.

Now, he just maintains what he has already been doing, while he works at bettering our country and living up to his campaign promises. Hell, the guy has already wooed union bosses and right wing immigration reformers...in the same week! Folks that couldn't be more opposite politically are agreeing with President Trump, and that's only in his first seven days of office.

12. M&P15T

M&P15T Well I'll Be Dipped!!!

You're 100% wrong on this point. It was via Twittter and Facebook that DJT won the election.

The MSM will NEVER give Trump a positive word, so it's useless to try and get his message to the American people through them.

So, he went around them, and went straight to us.

Whether you like social media is immaterial, it worked.

13. ithaca_deerslayer

ithaca_deerslayer

Yes that was a known fact, as the person preparred it said he accidently put the wrong date on it. Trump probably thought that was funny because it adds even more to the left media explosion :)

HammerG19, aircarver and Fred Hansen like this.
  14. Baba Louie

Baba Louie

a.) it counterpoints MSM whilst enraging same, thus redirection
    b.) is it The Don doing it or staff (at his direction)?
    c.) in so doing, is he leading all future leaders or effective leaders into a new methodology of communication?
    d.) and if so, is that a plus or a minus? (big brother)

Back to OP. I keep quoting Shakespeare's "...protest too much, methinks" line from Hamlet for cause. Projection, transference, call it what you will, William knew mankind and we haven't changed all that much.

I hope rapist is locked away.

I hope victim gets help/counseling/back home safely.

I hope all of America agrees this is a BAD THING and in our power to STOP IT!

...even if leader tweets daily... stupid, like a copper fox

Diesel_Bomber and Fred Hansen like this.
  15. Fred Hansen

Fred Hansen Liberal Bane

They lost, he won.

I'm sure he thoroughly enjoyed mocking loser Hillary voters. I know I do.

bmrtoyo, SJ 40 and Baba Louie like this.
  16. ChuteTheMall

ChuteTheMall Wallbuilder and Weapon Bearer

Another example would be bringing up the popular vote. Of course he can't retroactively remove the illegal votes and do a recount; that wasn't his actual goal, that was the shiny object he dangled in front of the enemy media, to redirect public attention.

Meanwhile, he's building momentum towards accomplishing something the stunned Republicans used to dream about; purging voter rolls of the dead or fictional voters, and duplicate registrations, and illegal aliens who were told where to sign by community organizers and shop stewards.
    Keep yanking their chains until we require verifiable government issued photo IDs to vote (like in Mexico and most nations). Now everybody demands an investigation!

. Greatest political genius in history wins again.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2017
  17. aksnowman

aksnowman

I still think his tweeting is childish and it might of helped him somewhat but it didn't seal his win so you're 100%wrong on that.

18. maxmanta

maxmanta

No one knows how to work the press like President The Donald.

He stakes out outrageously high positions on issues to give him more room to negotiate down. He wrote a book about it! Maybe some of them should read it.

Madness? Maybe....but there's a method to it.

Baba Louie likes this.
  19. DAKA

DAKA

Right.....Wrong.....IT WORKED

20. 686Owner

686Owner NRA Life Member

So if you say there was 2 million people at the inauguration you can negotiate down to 1.5 million and that makes it true?

UncleWillyT likes this.