Trump Glock ; is there a better way to Glock?!?

Discussion in 'Glock Collector's Club' started by BlackSheep1-2, Sep 11, 2020.

Tags:
  1. 58sniper

58sniper Gold Member

Those things get dragged on Facebook, given he's fairly anti-gun (contrary to what he says). Quite amusing that the company that did them used Austrian made Glock pistols instead of US made.

2. BlackSheep1-2

BlackSheep1-2

I disagree fully that he is "anti-gun" Glock is not an American company and haven't made them in America all that long all things considered.

Agonizer and Dave514 like this.
  3. mtstream

mtstream

Might I suggest the money would be better spent making campaign donations?

You can always get someone to run a Glock through a laser. Especially since it’s not actually licensed by Glock. Just someone trying to make a few hundred bucks extra.

DannyB likes this.
  4. BlackSheep1-2

BlackSheep1-2

I am not a big fan of donating to campaigns, I love the President but would rather spend the money on myself or family lol

5. Colt M-4

Colt M-4 AK-74 Silver Member

Bought one and was made in U.S.A.{Not Austria} so i guess they get them from both plants since they at least did a 1,000 of them. And just sold it last week and bought this from Smith...well had to sell a mod 19 also, Because the Smith was more bucks 280acc396521935964997026cd2f5a17.jpg and worth every buck.

Do what you do its your money.
    I am sure after the election they will have more of something coming out.

Maybe Smith will announce a mod 29 in 22cal. the DIRTY DIRTY HARRIET MODEL...
    have fun.

6. nmk

nmk

That glock is pretty ugly.

APERS, 10or45 and 'Ol Grandad like this.
  7. BarryR

BarryR

You can always get someone to run a Glock through a laser. Especially since it’s not actually licensed by Glock. Just someone trying to make a few hundred bucks extra.

Are you saying that just some BS gun that Glock didn't make???? I looked at one at the last gun show we had. It's pretty ugly but at the same time, it's kinda cool. BUT they want 1K for it.

8. BarryR

BarryR

Are you saying that just some BS gun that Glock didn't make???? I looked at one at the last gun show we had. It's pretty ugly but at the same time, it's kinda cool. BUT they want 1K for it.

9. Colt M-4

Sold mine for $850 the same price that i paid to the door so it was WIN WIN for me.I have a full Size Melania figure.She is more pleasant to look at then the Glock.. upload_2018-9-1_12-47-4.jpeg

BarryR, GRT22 and glockhoarder like this.
  10. Colt M-4

Also have a full size pelosi also. s-l400.jpg

jimf01, APERS, BarryR and 7 others like this.
  11. Glockaholics

Glockaholics

I couldn't agree more Snipe. Huge slap in the face to the industry and gun owners when he did an executive action to ban slide-fires. I couldn't care less about the product, it's the precedent he set when he did it. Turned something that law abiding citizens bought legally into an illegal possession without any grandfather clause or buyback program. So next time when a President (probably democrat) uses an executive action to ban magazines or ammo or triggers...who knows, you can thank Trump. It will not be challenged because it was successful in the precedent he set while not taking anything away from the 2nd amendment. He didn't ban firearms, just a piece of one. Love the guy, but undeniably horrible precedent he established. It all happened under our nose. That single action was more anti-gun than anything Obama EVER did. I am by no means an Obama fan btw...Just unfortunate, but what other choice do we have for 2020.

As for the collector forum, i see absolutely no collect-ability in this firearm. I am pretty sure most of the heavy hitters in this particular market would agree.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2020
    Adam4, Marcus99, thatsjustice and 2 others like this.
  12. mtstream

mtstream

LOL - No Glock did not make that gun!

glockhoarder likes this.
  13. mtstream

mtstream

Correction, Glock made the gun, someone else decorated it.

APERS, glockhoarder and rayzer007 like this.
  14. 'Ol Grandad

'Ol Grandad Director of civil unrest

I really can't stand all these gold and bedazzled GLOCKS with suppressor threaded barrels. They just scream 'hood to me. But as has been stated, it's your money, spend it as you like.

GRT22 likes this.
  15. BlackSheep1-2

BlackSheep1-2

You guys are no fun! I would definitely not pay over a 1k for any Glock that was mostly standard, the one I was looking at was in the 7s.

16. BlackSheep1-2

BlackSheep1-2

Yes it is very flashy, I just like the Prez on it; not a primary carry just for fun.

17. TxDave

TxDave Senior Member

Here ya go... sequential pair of these on Gunbroker... buy it now price of $24,999.99

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/875424779

Grab them before they're gone...

I support Trump and I'm very fond of Glock pistols... but you could not give me one of these.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2020
  18. 'Ol Grandad

'Ol Grandad Director of civil unrest

If it was done more tastefully, I might be interested. By tastefully I mean no gold, no threaded barrel and maybe a ghost of the POTUS on the grip. I'm not one to follow the herd on firearm bling so I'm not a good source for opinions on such items.

BlackSheep1-2 likes this.
  19. Borg Warner

Borg Warner

As much as I like Trump, I hate pimped-out Glocks. Just a standard issue Gen 3 or 4 G19 with a small inscription on the slide saying "Donald J Trump, 45th President of the United States" Roll-marked in small letters on both sides of the slide would be tasteful and show a huge amount more class

Even a Gen 5 wouldn't be bad as long as it had no forward slide serrations to make room for the inscription.

APERS, 10or45, GRT22 and 2 others like this.