GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
:animlol: BTW, who in the F is "ricky martin"?

·
It ain't over
7,990 Posts
We need bumper stickers that say: "Rioters for Biden!". I'm thinking of painting a sheet of plywood with that and putting it out by the end of my driveway. I wonder how long it will take to get a bullet hole in it?

·
DEPLORABLE ME!
11,577 Posts
His mind is failing. Dementia is setting in. It doesn't matter, he's just a placeholder for Pelosi and Kamila.

·
Registered
19,526 Posts
It literally doesn’t matter if he’s a corpse collecting flies at a podium... the Left will still vote for him.
Unfortunately this is the truth

·
Registered
14,694 Posts
His mind is failing. Dementia is setting in. It doesn't matter, he's just a placeholder for Pelosi and Kamila.
This is a bit of a ruse. Joe Biden isn't that far gone. He is susceptible to 'brain fart' mind blanks moments, and he can blurt out inappropriate things when he gets a little riled up, but he can still converse and debate ... most of the time. If there are actually Trump/Biden debates, Joe's not gonna do all that great, but he won't fall flat on his face or drool on himself, and CNN will run articles about how the Trump supporters were smearing him with claims of dementia etc ... but look, complete sentences! And they'll claim he won the debate because of that.

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
This is a bit of a ruse. Joe Biden isn't that far gone. He is susceptible to 'brain fart' mind blanks moments, and he can blurt out inappropriate things when he gets a little riled up, but he can still converse and debate ... most of the time. If there are actually Trump/Biden debates, Joe's not gonna do all that great, but he won't fall flat on his face or drool on himself, and CNN will run articles about how the Trump supporters were smearing him with claims of dementia etc ... but look, complete sentences! And they'll claim he won the debate because of that.
A couple of years ago, sure. Here lately, nope. Joe ain’t home anymore.

·
Registered
916 Posts
I think the trump side is playing this whole Joe is slipping thing too hard. Basically, all Joe needs to do is say a few complete sentences and trump loose.

·
Registered
10,146 Posts
It's funny, but nobody is voting Trump because Joe needs teleprompters. Now the debates, they could get interesting.

Reactions: Quijibo

·
Registered
74,463 Posts
It's funny, but nobody is voting Trump because Joe needs teleprompters.
Perhaps, but they won't vote for the teleprompter user Joe Biden, which is good enough.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Just prop Joe up with a broomstick it'll be fine.

Reactions: DonGlock26

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
The election is a referendum on Trump.

Pro- Trump

Anti- Trump.

At this point it has little to do with Biden / Harris. They are just the flag carriers.
THIS /\/\/\

·
NRA Life Member
63,403 Posts
the guy couldn't pass a High School Civics class... or Speech class... or... Debate class..

probably couldn't get a GED... ... i wonder if he could pass a Citizenship test...
Bets I recall the article on his education, he got 1 A in college, in phys ed, then graduated very close to the bottom of his law school class. It doesn't take much deterioration from there to be non-functional. We're talking a guy who maybe never had a day in his life when he could score 3 digits on an IQ test.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts