Trump deploying troops

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by thewitt, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Chui

Chui

Trump can always declare a National Emergency.

The emergency is that Communists have infiltrated various state and local (and definitely federal) levels of government and are acting passively to resist the destruction of several states.

Yes, yes he could.

Dangerous precedent?

Yes, yes it is. If the States has States’ Militias we would not have to use the National Guard; just call out the local Militias and they work with local, regional and state LE.

If that’s not adequate then we have the State National Guard. If that fails call 1600 PA Avenue - if it’s isolated to one city, FBI HRT with “other tip of the spear assets” would be used for surgical strikes.

But people fail to see the Communist Revolution happening right now - including YOU as you accuse me, of all people, to be a Leftist.

You’re a little bit delusional there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9XX19mm and ExecutiveWill like this.
  2. Chui

Chui

Bruh, read the act...

In the wake of Hurricane Katrina, Congress amended the Insurrection Act of 1807. The Act enables the President to deploy the military “to suppress, in any State, any insurrection, domestic violence, unlawful combination, or conspiracy.”

DOMESTIC VIOLENCE, CONSPIRACY, TERRORISM.

He can send in NORTHCOM.

Doc McGlock and 9XX19mm like this.

3. eagle359

eagle359 Glock Fanboi

When the feds wanted black students in several southern universities they used the military to do so back in the 60s.

4. GlockerBill

GlockerBill

I'll say one thing about Dimwit... he never gives up. no matter how wrong, he keeps coming back for more

9XX19mm likes this.
  5. BC42

BC42

He cuts and pastes like a liberal too. Gloss over key facts that don't support his argument.

9XX19mm likes this.
  6. thewitt

thewitt

Bruh, I'm very familiar with the Insurrection Act, thank you. It only comes into effect if the state asks for help or state government is compromised.

I know you want it to be otherwise, but it's not.

7. 9XX19mm

9XX19mm

No, it does not. Now I have to think you're just trolling to troll.

Insurrection Act 1807:
    An Act authorizing the employment of the land and naval forces of the United States, in cases of insurrections

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, That in all cases of insurrection, or obstruction to the laws, either of the United States, or of any individual state or territory, where it is lawful for the President of the United States to call forth the militia for the purpose of suppressing such insurrection, or of causing the laws to be duly executed, it shall be lawful for him to employ, for the same purposes, such part of the land or naval force of the United States, as shall be judged necessary, having first observed all the pre-requisites of the law in that respect.

APPROVED, March 3, 1807.

As to whether a state must request the presence of those military forces in the state, that's "not necessarily" the case, according to experts.

section (§252): Use of militia and armed forces to enforce Federal authority
    says:

"Whenever the President considers that unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States, make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in any State by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings, he may call into Federal service such of the militia of any State, and use such of the armed forces, as he considers necessary to enforce those laws or to suppress the rebellion."

Section (§ 253) .Interference with State and Federal law
    The President, by using the militia or the armed forces, or both, or by any other means, shall take such measures as he considers necessary to suppress, in a State, any insurrection, domestic violence, unlawful combination, or conspiracy, if it—
    1. so hinders the execution of the laws of that State, and of the United States within the State, that any part or class of its people is deprived of a right, privilege, immunity, or protection named in the Constitution and secured by law, and the constituted authorities of that State are unable, fail, or refuse to protect that right, privilege, or immunity, or to give that protection; or
    2. opposes or obstructs the execution of the laws of the United States or impedes the course of justice under those laws.

There is nothing stating that the "state government needs to be compromised". You are just making stuff up. Back up your statements with law, precedents, or historical facts. Otherwise... drop it. You are clearly wrong.

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Last edited: Jun 2, 2020
    Chui likes this.
  8. 9XX19mm

9XX19mm

+1000000 to all of the above. At first I thought he was just uneducated... now he is just trolling to troll. Admit you were wrong and move on. Some people can't do it. Wow.

Chui likes this.
  9. serve_and_protect

serve_and_protect

Rioting doesn't automatically equal trying to overthrow the government.

That's why insurrection and rioting are defined as two separate crimes in the US Code.

10. BC42

BC42

The Insurrection Act also includes lawlessness.

Tucker Carlson had the greatest hits of your liberal brothers attacking innocent people as well as LEO last night. The ******* mayors and governors can't/won't bring these thugs, rioters and looters under control, the President will.

9XX19mm likes this.
  11. tool-time

tool-time

Hand out bricks, masks and condoms.

BOOSTED12A likes this.
  12. 9XX19mm

9XX19mm

Don't waster your time. Him and his lib-bro-hiemer thedimwitt are just trolling. They know they can't back up their arguments with facts and are completely triggered. It's going to be hell to pay for the barista taking their Starbucks order tonight: "You call this a latte... arrghhh!!!"

...shall take such measures as he considers necessary to suppress, in a state, any insurrection, domestic violence, unlawful combination, or conspiracy,...

I'd say rioting for 7 days qualifies.

13. railfancwb

railfancwb

I
    I don’t know. Justice Roberts and four others said religion and worship are privileges not rights, in spite of the First Amendment. Certainly some folks think the Constitution is a living document.

14. Syclone0538

Syclone0538

Looks like it was amended, then un-amended two years later.

2006–07 suspension
    In 2006, Congress modified the Insurrection Act as part of the 2007 Defense Authorization Bill (repealed as of 2008).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posse_Comitatus_Act#2006–07_suspension

15. Chui

Chui

When we unearth documents such as this it will surely cause any righteous government to take drastic measures (and they usually come at the expense of our liberties. I recall folks on M4Carbine.net applauding the PATRIOT Act even ten years later.

Yet they claim to love liberty. No they don’t.

So we have to be ESPECIALLY careful. We need to awaken one another: each one reach one.

T he only thing at stake is your Liberty, your Life and Legacy.

https://news.unclesamsmisguidedchil...ZGIf0oMcOm2wwH9U-NX0bxeDz_PGH2fTAp8-Ufu6YZ658

serve_and_protect likes this.
  16. PennsWoods

PennsWoods

This is the right question and I'm still waiting to see an answer from anyone about what SPECIFICALLY the military is going to do. What actions will they take to quell protests and riots different from what police are doing or are not doing?

How will they do this? What methods?

I believe you're the only one to answer the question realistically. What are they going to do, shoot people for property crimes? Club em? Tear gas? Whats the solution even with the military present? Is it anything much different than the actions that police are being held back from taking?

serve_and_protect likes this.
  17. Chui

Chui

Destroying public property by rioting should qualify those persons being transformed into B27 targets.

Tell me you don’t feel the same if it’s YOUR property.

18. serve_and_protect

serve_and_protect

I also remember the Bush years, when the Bushbots were enthusiastically competing with each other to defend the Patriot Act, the Iraq War, the NDAA, warrantless wiretaps, DHS fusion centers, indefinite detention of "terrorists" without trial, etc.

And then they immediately did a 180 degree turn and started hypocritically whining that Obama was violating the Constitution.

Everyone needs to remember: If you give the government the power to violate the rights of people you don't like (Antifa, terrorists, etc), then the government can use that same power to violate YOUR rights.

19. Dave514

Dave514

Lincoln Memorial.
    IMG_20200602_200258.jpg

20. Butch_Coolidge

Butch_Coolidge

Sounds like the purge is over, *****es!